3:You're a host

"Kyoya-san?"

"Hello Y/N-san, how may I help you?" He asked over the phone.

"Is... Is the offer still valid?" I questioned.

"What offer?"

"The offer to join the Host Club. I-I gave some thought about it and I'd like to join please."

(TAMAKI POV)

I was relieved after finding out Y/N was alright.

The door of my classroom opened, revealing him.

I beamed. "Y/N-san~!" I ran up to him, picking him up.

"Where were you? The Host Club was so worried about you, you know?"

"I know."

I pulled away. "How?"

He smiled. "My butler told me. He said a crazy blonde, an 11 year old, two tall males, a pair of twins and a short boy attempted to break in to our house. He said they called themselves the host club."

"Your recital went well, didn't it, Y/N-san?" Kyoya smirked.

"Uh, yea. I guess so?"

That's when he pulled out his phone, revealing a video of Y/N playing the violin.

A bunch of girls squealed. "Kya~! Y/N looks so handsome playing the violin!"

Kyoya turned off his phone but it seems as a few other girls manage to get a hold of the video.

"Since Y/N-san is now a member of the Ouran Host Club." Kyoya stood up. "He'll be participating in our hosting activities."

I gasped, turning to the shorter male who only smiled. "I accepted your offer, Tamaki-kun. Happy now?"

Smiling from ear to ear, I picked him up, twirling him around. "My dearest son! You finally accepted Daddy's love!"

"L-Love? What do you mean, Tamaki-kun?"

--------(Y/N POV)

I walked into the club room with Kyoya and Tamaki.

"N/N-Chan? You're finally here!" Honey-senpai ran up to me and hugged my legs. "That butler man said you had a recital in Italy. How was it?" Hikaru asked.

I nodded. "It went well."

"Wait, why is Y/N-senpai here? Are you perhaps a homosexual?" The twins peered down.

I shook my head. "U-Uh- We-ll, I...I" I stuttered, not being able to form a sentence.

"He's an official member of the Host Club." Kyoya said, not looking up from his book.

"E-Eh?!"

"N/N-Chan's a member?"

"But what type is he?" Haruhi asked.

My eyes shot open. "There're types?"

"Mhm. Tamaki-senpai is the princely type, Kyoya-senpai is the Cool type, Mori-senpai is the Strong-silent type, Honey-Senpai is the Lolita type, The twins are the Little Devil type and I'm the Natural type."

Kyoya smirked. "Isn't it already obvious? Y/N's the Musician type."

I thought for a bit. "I guess it kind of fits me."

"Would you like some cake, N/N-chan?" Honey-senpai looked up.

I beamed. "Of course!"

Honey-senpai exclaimed. "Yay~!" He pulled my arm, dragging me to a table. There sat Mori-senpai.