seven

This chapter is continued straight from the last one! Enjoy!

p.s. drunk harry and Matilda content...don't say I don't treat you (p.p.s. I love them so much already, I have a feeling by the end of this book they might be my favourites I've ever written - although don't tell that to miniminter's sister die hards (aka me from age 15 to 18) !!!!)

"'Tilda!" A voice I'd recognise from anywhere shouts me from across the garden. I look to my right where I see a very happy Kon making a direct beeline for me. He doesn't look too drunk, but definitely tipsy.

"Hey! Where's Kirsty?" I ask, very quickly noticing that she was not by his side, like I assumed she would be.

"She's with Talia and Freya. They're just introducing themselves. But I actually wanted to tell you something about -" he starts, but is interrupted by Harry quite literally falling off of the bench, onto the hard floor.

I would've thought that everyone around him would've gone to help him, but it seems as if everyone is way too drunk to be able to comprehend what is going on.

"Oh, for fuck's sakes," I groan, pulling away from my conversation with Kon, and heading for a disgruntled Harry on the floor. Everyone around him just seems to be staring at each other, willing for someone to step up and do something. Harry is just muttering to himself on the floor, a lot drunker than he had been when I last saw him.

If there ever was a time for role reversal...it would be now. It was almost ironic how it had been the other way round a mere few days ago. With a sigh, I push forwards and bend down towards him.

"Harry, come on, let's get up," I say quietly, grabbing onto his arm gently, tugging ever so slightly.

'Mmm don't want to," he slurs back, and I can't help but roll my eyes. I was definitely not as stubborn as this when I was drunk.

"Come on. Everyone is staring at you, you can't lie on the floor for the rest of your party. Let's go and get you cleaned up," I instruct him, noticing a red patch of blood on his elbow, and on his knee. "Kon! Try and find a first aid kit, meet me upstairs in the first bedroom on the right," I say, knowing I can count on him to help. And he does, jogging off back towards the house where the party is still in full swing.

"Mmm, fine," he finally agrees, but still stays on the floor.

"All of you can stop staring now! Drama is over, go and enjoy yourselves somewhere else!" I say, my voice raised so they can hear me. I honestly didn't think it was going to work, or that anyone would listen to me seeing as they probably didn't know who I was, but to my surprise it did. They started filtering away, soon leaving just Harry and I, and a few bystanders who weren't really paying much attention to him anymore.

With some more encouragement, Harry finally decides to get up off of the floor, leaning on me for support. I'd never really taken notice of how well built Harry was until right now, because I was struggling to hold him up by myself.

It was like my mind was speaking out loud, because literally straight away, Tobi came jogging up to us, taking Harry's arm and draping it around his neck to help from the other side.

"Kon found me and told me what happened. I think I'm the only completely sober one at this party, thought I could help," he says, sounding a little out of breath.

I shoot him a very grateful look, both of us walking Harry into the house. "Thanks. He literally just...fell off the bench. I don't think he's that hurt, but he did fall onto concrete, and you know, very drunk. I was just planning on getting a first aid kit and disinfecting the grazes...then I guess he'll go back to drinking and probably only injure himself more," I tell him, which makes him roll his eyes too. I'm glad I'm not the only one.