thirty four

THE WEDDING.

liked by wroetoshaw, behzingagram, freyanightingale and 60 others

@matildatate: @Gucci @wroetoshaw thank you for making me feel so beautiful 🥰

@faithlouisak: OH MY GOODNESS!! 🤍 you look unreal girl

@wroetoshaw: ❤️

@taliamar: 🔥🔥🔥

@kirstylouisewells: GODDAMN you can swing by my room later 😩

@freyanightingale: you're going to outshine everyone there!! 😭you look GORGEOUS

*

THE MORNING OF.

"You look fucking incredible," is the first thing he says after I step out of my bedroom, all dressed up ready for this wedding which had crept up on us faster than you could even say the word 'bride'.

"You like the dress?" I grin, giving him a little twirl to appreciate the entirety of the beautiful dress.

"Worth every single penny. You look beautiful, Tilly," he compliments, an arm snaking around my waist, bringing me closer so he can press a gentle kiss to my lips.

His scent is fresh, new, no doubt a new fragrance from his huge Gucci purchase. It smells incredible.

I take a moment to admire him now though, too. He's in a black suit, which is kind of monumental considering he's told me however many times he hates wearing suits.

"You look very dressed up," I grin, secretly thinking how well matched we both look.

"Well all I got told was your dress was black, and very elegant. So I thought I better match it so we're the best dressed at this thing. I think we've done it."

"That's exactly what I was just thinking!" I say with a laugh, checking the time. "Shit! Our taxi is here in five minutes. Have you got everything?" I ask, knowing that all of my essentials were in my handbag.

"Let me just grab my baccy," he says, grabbing it off of the countertop, along with the filters, paper and lighter. He looks to me with those eyes, and I know exactly what he wants.

"Let me guess, you want to shove it inside my bag?" And he breaks out into a smile.

"You know me so well."

He quite literally shoves it into my bag, and it just about clips back up with all of my own stuff in there too.

"Ready?" I ask, although he looks a little dubious.