fifty five

PLEASE READ ❤️‍🔥
Okay so I would be really grateful for your guys' opinion on this. So I have two potential ways for this story to go. One would mean this book would end in potentially 6 chapter's time (making it roughly 60 chapters long) OR the other would mean it could go up to around 80-90 chapters. It would be the longest book I have written, but I don't want to drag it out just for the sake of it. What do you guys think?

"Hey, munchkin!" I grin, Eliza's small figure standing at the door of my apartment. I hadn't seen her for a few months now, so when Charlotte had called me up asking if I wanted to look after her for the week whilst they took a trip abroad for their anniversary, I had jumped at the chance.

Harry had been equally as excited, agreeing straight away, saying he'd stay at my apartment with me for the entire week.

"Auntie Tilda!" She squeals, running into my arms, Charlotte and Matt stood behind her with her little suitcase.

She briefly stays in my arms before noticing Harry leaning against the wall behind us, letting me have my moment with her first.

"Uncle Harry!" She then squeals again, running towards him where he crouches down in preparation, letting her crash into him. Similar to feelings before, it gave me such intense baby fever watching him with her.

Regardless of the persona he showcased online, he was so good with kids. With Eliza, with Olive, and even with some fans in certain situations.

I let them have their moment, then turning back to Charlotte and Matt, inviting them in properly.

"It's so good to see you," I smile, wrapping my arms round my older sister.

"It's been too long already. How are you? You okay? Things up here been okay?" She asks, each question in rapid succession.

"It has been too long. And I'm doing okay, I've been busy up here, it's a good distraction. Harry's helped a lot. I don't think I'd be able to do it up here without him to be honest," I admit, looking over at Harry, where Matt has now headed, talking about something or other whilst Eliza is already emptying her suitcase's contents onto our floor.

"Good. I'm glad. Thank you so much for looking after Eliza, I was going to ask Mum and Dad like normal but then I thought you guys hadn't seen her recently. Do you have a quiet week, then?" She asks.

"We have a shoot tomorrow, but then we're off for the rest of the week. We were just planning on taking her with us, all the rest of the guys loved her at my birthday," I explain to her.

"Oh! That will be so nice. She'll love that. She's already so excited, telling me she's going to get you to buy her ice cream everyday. I know you will as well," she laughs, and of course I will. There's not a universe where I'd ever say no to that face.

"Guilty," I grin, and Eliza comes bouncing back over, Harry and Matt close behind.

"Ready to say goodbye to Mummy and Daddy?" I ask, wrapping my arm round her waist to keep her steady.

For her age, she's very mature, showing no signs of sadness that they're leaving, instead just giving them a tight hug, promising she'll behave herself.

"Hope you guys have an amazing trip! And happy early anniversary," I wish to them both, giving a hug to Charlotte, then to Matt.

"Text me if anything happens, yeah?" Charlotte asks, and after I promise I will, they leave my apartment, leaving myself, Eliza and Harry together.

"Ice cream?" Eliza asks innocently, making both myself and Harry burst out into laughter.

"That took about ten seconds," I whisper to Harry, with Eliza still bouncing around my living room.