fifty

WE DID IT!! FIFTY CHAPTERS!! AND STILL NOT NEARLY DONE. IM PROUD OF ME AND US AND MUTUALITY IS NOT OVER YET BUT YAYYYYY!! Thank you for sticking with me and Tilly this far <3

Also for those of you who read prom date...I thought I'd add in a tiny little Easter egg later in the chapter just because I can. Comment if you see it hehe :)

P.s. I know I didn't include the actual concert. But it means we're closer to meeting Harry's family next chapter! I just wanted to finally release a chapter :)

"Okay, but in the highly hypothetical situation that Harry Styles does fall in love at first sight -" I start, finalising my hair and makeup ready for the concert, my outfit all prepared already.

"I will humbly step aside," he says jokingly, and I know that I've trained him well for this moment.

"Exactly. But Harry, I'm so fucking excited, you have no idea. I've been waiting for this for so long."

"I know you have," he says gently, his beautiful smile never leaving his face.

"I'm glad I get to go with you. Thank you for spoiling me with this. It means more than you think," I tell him truthfully, wrapping an arm around him in order to kiss him squarely on the lips.

"I am also equally as excited. I've been practicing," he tells me, and I'm aware of this because I've caught him several times in the shower singing along to some of his songs. Very out of tune, but endearing nonetheless.

"And you look great, too. But...I think you're missing something," I smile, going over to my bed, pulling out a bag from underneath the mattress.

"Is that what I think it is?" He asks, cocking his head to the side.

"I don't know, is it?" I ask innocently, pulling out two matching feather boas.

His face breaks out into a smile. Clearly I was very predictable.

"Pass it here, then," he says, holding out his hand. I chuck it towards him, and he wraps it around his neck. "Am I gonna fit in?"

"One hundred percent. If only we'd bought you a cowboy hat..." I say, my voice trailing off as he pulls me towards him, kissing my cheek.

"Next time, maybe. We should get going...we're supposed to get there for three. They'll let us straight in," he tells me, grabbing his bag.

"How are we getting there? Traffic will be awful after the concert, even if we park next to the stadium we won't get out for a good hour."

"Good thing I've thought this through already, isn't it? Josh and Freya are gonna drive us and pick us up. They're already on their way," he tells me, checking to make sure he had everything he needed.

"I'm glad one of us is slightly more organised. I've just been going crazy the last week knowing I'm seeing Harry Styles today," I admit truthfully. I still couldn't quite believe it.

"Yes, I've heard," he grins, referring to the loud music that had been constantly blasting throughout my own apartment, and also his whenever I'd stayed there too.

I shrug. "Comes with dating me, take it or leave it," I tease, which leads into him kissing me once again, before checking his phone when it buzzes.

"They're here. All ready?" He asks, and I nod my head, swinging my bag over my shoulder, knowing I'd end up putting mountains worth of merchandise in it after today.

Their car engine is still on when we finally reach the car park, Freya waving to us from the front seat.

I wave back, obviously, climbing into the back, firstly thanking them both. "I kind of forgot about how I was planning on getting there and back. Thanks for taking us, I owe you one," I say to them, once we're all buckled in and moving.