twenty

A few mentions of throwing up this chapter so please don't read if that's something you can't deal with !!

Cyprus had been fun. Until it wasn't.

Five hours in, I'd eaten a meal at a local restaurant and the illness had started pretty much immediately after we'd left.

"I really don't feel good," I had said to Kirsty straight away, my stomach in an insurmountable amount of pain, the feeling of nausea spreading throughout my body.

"Not good how?" She asks, as we walk through the streets of Paphos, the boys constantly filming and on the move.

"Like - I don't even know how to explain it. Just feel sick in every possible way...I think I might have food poisoning. I'm gonna have to head back to our hotel," I say to her, and anxiety now courses through my body because I feel like I'm ruining this holiday video by the second.

"Okay, well - let's go and speak to the boys. You can't just head back to the hotel by yourself, I'll come with you obviously," she says, putting her hand on my shoulder in an effort to comfort me, but it's lost as the overwhelming need to throw up takes over, and I run to the side of the street, emptying out my stomach onto the paved concrete. This is so not a good look for me right now.

"Tilly? Jesus Christ, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Harry's voice finds me, and I weakly look up, noticing him stood right behind me, concern written all over his face. I then spot Kirsty talking to Ethan, Simon and Jon a few metres back, each of them panicking as they look over at me.

"I think it's food poisoning. I just really don't feel well...evidently. Oh, god, this is so embarrassing," I mumble, not even able to look at him in the eyes. "I'm just gonna - head back to the hotel and sleep it off. I'm sorry," I say quietly, standing up, but feeling quite weak in the knees. It's only a fifteen or so minute walk back to the hotel, so I'll make it - I hope.

"Of course you are. I'm coming with you," he tells me, grabbing my arm to ensure I stand steady.

"Don't be stupid! You've got a video to film for. I'll be fine by myself, I promise," I tell him, but the look in his eye is defiant, and I already know I have no chance of talking him down.

The others come over now, sensing that something is going down, and rightly so it is. I know Ethan and Simon will convince him he has to stay.

"I'm heading back to the hotel, I'm really sorry guys," I apologise to Ethan, Simon and Jon. I know I've stuck a splinter into their schedule.

"I'm heading back with her. I'm not letting her go by herself," Harry interjects, and I shake my head but it doesn't deter him.

"Harry -" Simon starts, but it's Ethan who touches Simon's shoulder, whispering something unheard into his ear. Simon looks back at me, then Harry, and nods.

"Alright, mate. We'll just - we'll work something out. Tilda, feel better soon, yeah? We'll see you when we get back," Ethan tells me gently, and I thank him, but still so confused with that whole interaction.

"Hang on, this is silly - Harry, you can't come back to the hotel with me. You need to be here, and film with the others. I'm honestly fi -" I start to say, but another wave of nausea washes over me, and I break free from Harry's grip to throw up once again - behind a bush this time. I mentally apologise to the residents of Paphos.

"Yeah, absolutely not. Let's go. We'll see you guys later," I hear Harry say, and then his footsteps turn louder as he approaches me, a hand soothingly rubbing circular motions on my back. "Come on. The sooner we get back to the hotel, the sooner you'll begin to feel better," he says quietly, and with his help we begin to walk the way back.