The Beginning (Jade's Pov)

Jade's POV

1 week earlier...

Jade just got dropped off by Beck. Jayden is seen crying "Hey, Jayden why are you crying?!" Jade asks watching as her little brother struggled to push out the words he wanted to say "B-B-Bade's g-gone!" he sobbed. All the years she spent with Bade she knew he was going to die at some point...

But not now.

Why now?

She asked herself over and over "Jade!" her brother exclaimed "Are you not upset?!" Jade was upset she was infuriated, but she was in shock as well. It was like her soul left her the body she couldn't move or speak she could barely function.

She had no control.

And she hated every second of it, it was like she was... useless. There was nothing she could do and that's what made it worse.

The fact that she couldn't do anything made it 10x worse. Worst than and pain she had ever felt, maybe the worst pain in the world.

Present time...

Jade knew it was noticeable that she was acting different, she knew because everyone kept asking 'Is everything alright?' and 'Are you okay?' she knew she wasn't. She wanted to tell them that she wanted to be with her bunny dead or alive. She wanted to tell them that she wished she spent more time with Bade. But, she didn't because they would never understand. Never.

Because no one ever did.

A/N
I feel like I did better on this chapter than I I've ever done on any story I've ever done. Love you all.