Guniea Pigs

Jade's POV

Me and Beck walk to my locker "Babe can you get me coffee? I need to talk to Sikowitz." Beck nods and walks to the asphalt cafe. Now it's time talk to Sikowitz

In Sikowitz Classroom
"Sikowitz!" I yell loud enough for him to hear, apparently too loud because he jumps "What Jade, you scared the coconuts out of me!" I raise an eyebrow at him "Anyways," I continue "why did Tori get to play Juliet?" He looks at me confused "What do you mean?" I roll my eyes "What I said, why did Tori get the role!" His eyes widen in realization "Ohhhhh! Because she did so terribly." I nod.

"To teach the class about failure." I look at him even more confused than I was when I saw Tori got the lead "What, so you using me as a Guinea pig to teach stupid fucking lesson!" I scream in shock " Language! And yes I did because you are my strongest student." I take the coconut out of his hand and throw it against the wall, then walk out of the classroom.

Beck's POV

I got Jade's coffee and I head to Sikowitz's classroom. When I bump into someone

it's Jade

She seems tense when I grab her forearm "Jade, what's wrong?" I question as she tries to escape my grasp "Nothing, let go of me!" "JADELYN!!" She stops in her tracks "Don't call me that.." she warns then pushes me off and sprints through the hallway.

I decide to go in Sikowitz's and sit so im not late and go after Jade next period if decides not to show up.

Passing period

Jade didn't come to all of Sikowitz's lesson, whatever he said must've really bothered her. I walk to the janitors closet "Hey Jade.." no answer "Are you in there?" I question,but still no answer.

I decide to open the door surprised it's not locked "Jade we need to talk about thi-" I look down to see a sleeping Jade. I really don't want to wake her but I also don't want her to miss next period, "Jade," I slightly nudge her, but she doesn't wake up "Jade," I say slightly louder and nudging her a little rougher. But she still doesn't wake up, finally i've had enough "JADE!" I holler fully pushing. I don't that was a good idea, but she woke up, with an attitude, but she woke up.

"What Beck." She mumbles as her eyes flutter open "You wouldn't wake up, and I didn't want you to miss next period." I sit down besides her "So, who cares?" She turns over "I do, I don't want you to get kicked out for skipping." I say as pull her back into the sitting position.

"What even happened with Sikowitz?" I ask, realizing that I actually don't know what happened, "I don't wanna talk about it," she says "Jade, you know I won't judge you no matter what, right?" " it's not that he just ticked me off." she sighed "Well, what did he say?" I ask. She sighs again "He said he was using me as a guinea pig to teach the class about some stupid lesson about failure." she rolls her eyes "..why?" I ask puzzled, theres no reason she would be used as an experiment "Because I'm his "strongest" student." she puts air quotes around the word "strongest", because she knows and I know that she isn't that strong. She is a really sensitive person, she just puts her walls up so she doesn't get hurt.

A/N
...hehehehe im alive guys. I didn't die im just lazy and unmotivated ngl but it's 12 am and im bored 😐 so yeah.