see him again....

A/N Hey guys I'm back again how are you all doing? I'm doing... okay, only because last night my mother THREW UP IN MY BATHROOM KNOWING I'M AFRAID OF THROW UP 🙄. So yeah I'm annoyed 😘 but anyways I know you all didn't come here to listen to me rant unless you didn't read this 😐but you can read the story now.

Beck's POV

After talking with Jade at school, I understood why she doesn't let people get to her. Sikowitz really hurt her feelings even if she didn't show it, I know she was really hurt by it. As I scroll on the slap I hear a knock at my door it's about 10 pm, who would come at this time of night "Who is it?!" Beck yells from his bed "Let me in Beckett!!!" I hear Jade's voice crack from outside the door, I open the door to a crying Jade "Jade," I pull her into a hug "what happened...?" she sniffles.

"M-my d-d-dad k-kicked me o-out." she sobbed into my shirt, did he seriously kick her out...for good "Like forever?" she nods "Why?!" I ask. She stays silent now I know it's bad if she doesn't want to talk about it, she always wants some reason to complain about her father just to let it all out so when she doesn't want to talk about want to talk about what he did he had to something really bad. I close the door and take Jade inside, I sit her on my bed to relax for a bit and take a breather while I get her some water, I hand her the water and she takes as sip before setting in down on the ground and begins to cry more as I rub her back whispering things along the lines of 'It's okay..' and 'I love you J..'  until her crying starts to slow down.

Jade's POV

I come home after hanging out at school for a while it's around 9:30 pm when I arrives, I found no problem with that since my father doesn't care where I go or when I come home, but today he seems to be all over me. "Jadelyn where have you been?!" I ignore him as I walk upstairs to my room "Jadelyn do not ignore your father!!" I roll my eyes still ignoring him "JADELYN!!" he grabs me by my shoulders "Dad let go of me!" I try to release myself from his grip "Oh now you can acknowledge me?!" he throws me down to the ground

"Fucking asshole.." i mutter under my breath

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" he bends down to get us face to face "nothing.." I turn my head away from him "NO THE LITTLE WHORE WANTS TO ACT ALL BIG AND TOUGH SO TELL ME WHAT YOU SAID!!" he turns my head back to face his face "Now tell me Jadelyn what.did.you.say?!" I look in his eyes trying not to bawl "I told you I didn't say anything!" I feel a sudden sting on my face. He slapped me "WHAT.DID.YOU.SAY?!" he shakes me by my shoulders "I SAID YOU WERE A FUCKING ASSHOLE!" he looks at me with complete displeasure on his face as he takes a vase from my dresser and throwing it on the ground, taking one of the broken peices of glass and dragging it across my wrist.

I scream in pain watching the blood trickle down my arm "DAD STOP!!" he pushes me down with his foot hard, I clutch my chest after the wind was knocked out of me "Get out." I sit up as I look confused "..what?"  he rolls his eyes singaling annoyance "I SAID GET OUT!!" tears stream down my face looking at him as he stands up straight "Dad you can't do this!!" he rolls his eyes again "Oh cry me a river, now pack your things and go!" he walks out and I run to pack my all my things up and leave. Once I finish packing up all of my things I go downstairs to grab my keys, when I find them I get into my car and drive to Beck's RV.

No POV

In the morning Beck and Jade wake up they both decided to skip school and stay in Beck's RV to have the day to themselves and talk about what happened last night. Beck makes Jade some coffee "Here babe.." he hands the mug to her "no thanks..." Jade replies cheerlessly, Beck doesn't ask questions and just place the mug on the coffee table then sits next to Jade on his bed "Are you ready to talk about what happened last night?" Beck asked nonchalantly, all Jade can do is sigh. She doesn't want to talk about it but she knows she'll have to sooner or later "Yeah I guess.." Jade groans, Beck sits there waiting for Jade to tell the story "Last night, I came home later from hanging out at school. I thought my dad wouldn't care because he typically doesn't care where I go or when I get home, but when I got home he seemed rather interested in where I was and kept asking where I was I just ignored him until he..." Jade trails off tearing up "He..what?" Beck wanted to know, he was scared of what her father had done he was a unhinged, vulgar, and chilling man.

"I told him to let go of me and he threw me to the ground then I called him an asshole, so he took a vase from my dresser and threw it on the ground. Then he.. took a peice of the vase and cut my wrist with it." Jade showed him her wrist "Jade why didn't you say something?!" Beck grabbed her wrist " I could barely talk Beckett!" Jade snatched her wrist away. They sit in silence for while until Beck pulled Jade onto his shoulder, "It's okay J.." he trailed off

"You never have to see him again..."
_____________________________________

Word count: 1008

A/N AHHHH I DID IT!!! Did you guys like it, I hope you did because this is the last chapter, I honestly think im going to restart Problem then a Problem because it's really bad and I could honestly do better so I'm going to restart it but while I restart I will be working on a Dynasty fanfic so you'll have something to look forward to.