Theives|| Jade's POV

This week is auditions for "Romeo and Juliet" me and Beck are auditioning for the leads obviously and I better get the lead. I better not get the understudy of...

Tori Vega

Next week
Once we arrive at school we rush to the cast list I find the female lead. I can't believe this TORI GOT THE LEAD I  was amazing on that stage (not to be cocky) but Tori was an absolute ass up there.

I storm off and go to the one place I know I'm safe

The janitor's closet.

I start to cry, I mean who wouldn't this play is something special to me and now I have to watch my enemy perform it with my boyfriend. I continue to cry until I hear someone coming, I wipe my tears and attempt to dry my face as fast as I can.

The door opens "Hey babe you alright!" is he an idiot "Yeah, who wouldn't be alright if their enemy got the lead role in a play they've wanted to be in since they were six?!" He bent down to me and started to rub my back "I know babe..." "No you don't you get every lead in every play because you're hot, but what do I get?!" nothing that's what I get absolutely nothing ever because I'm ugly and fat. The only roles girls like me get are understudies and the main character's best friend.  Which is absolute dog shit who wants to be someone's best friend or understudy, honestly, that sounds terrible to me.

2 days later

Sikowitz is currently forcing me to watch the rehearsals because he says I need to "Watch and learn so that next time you might try harder and earn a role." But, what he doesn't understand is that I tried. I put my blood, sweat, and tears into that audition, just for me not to get the role like what the hell.

Rehearsals are over, me and Beck are driving to the RV, it's silent until Beck decided to break the silence. "J, are you sure you're okay with me kissing... again?" He ask "Just peachie.." I respond. But, I was wrong everything wasn't

Just peachie.

A/N
I told you guys this chapter was going to be longer. It's way longer and now my shoulder hurts.
Love y'all ❤️