𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔

IN WHICH Y/N L/N has had a crush on Hailee Steinfeld since childhood.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"ɪ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴇ (ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴇ)
ɪᴛ ᴋɪʟʟꜱ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴏᴋᴀʏ
'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ'ᴅ ᴅɪᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ"

Y/N L/N
and her best friend, Hailee, have both dreamt of being celebrities since they were kids. Y/N loved to sing, and Hailee enjoyed acting, as well as theater arts. Yet, Y/N never thought Hailee would ever leave to pursue her dream of being an A list actor. At least not at age 13. Y/N simply sang for fun, and never actually thought it was realistic to become a singer. But Hailee thought otherwise, and lived to be the amazing actress she is today.

When they were children, Y/N had a crush on Hailee for the longest time, but she never got to admit it. She admired the actress, and promised to support her 100% of the way. Of course, Y/N didn't expect Hailee to return her feelings, and she could very well be right.

Even now, she wonders if Hailee still remembers her. A day hasn't gone by where Y/N didn't think of Hailee, yet she is sure the same doesn't apply to her friend. She was sure her crush for the other girl would go away over time, but boy was she wrong. It only intensified as Y/N followed Hailee's journey through a screen.

___

Story inspired by Die For You by JOJI