Twelve.

A/N- It's been, how long again??? anyways, im gonna save u the trouble of reading the past shitty chapters and give u a small recap 😭 Y/N's going in a couple of months (i think?) and then hailee wanted to celebrate and they had a movie night together

The next morning, Y/N woke up with a tight arm wrapped around her. She shuffled around a bit, trying to get a better grip on her surroundings. Upon realizing Y/N was cuddled up to Hailee, her face flushed red and she tried to stay as still as possible. She wanted to stay like this. It felt so warm and Hailee's relaxed breathing washed a feeling of immense calmness over her. Suddenly, Hailee started shuffling around and Y/N quickly faked going back to sleep. She felt Hailee move off of the couch, causing Y/N to immediately feel cold. Hailee looked at Y/N for a moment before brushing a bit of hair out of her face and covering Y/N with a blanket. Once Hailee left for the kitchen, Y/N's eyes shot open. She started blushing a bit, cuddling up to the blanket and inhaling the comforting scent. For most of Y/N's life, this whole thing has been sort of a parasocial relationship, so it felt so surreal to finally be so close to Hailee. Sometimes Y/N would even question why she was still maintaining feelings for Hailee. But no matter how many times she tried to get rid of them, there was just something pulling her back.

Eventually, Y/N was getting a headache from contemplating her life choices, and decided to get up. She sluggishly rose from the couch, doing a tiny stretch, and walked to the kitchen. There, Hailee was by the stove, looking at her phone with a confused expression. While doing that, she was absentmindedly stirring a pot of just water. Y/N chuckled softly at the sight which snapped Hailee out of her daze.

"Oh, you're up?" Hailee asked as a smile painted her face.

Y/N nodded and took a seat at the kitchen table. "Yeah, I woke up a few minutes ago," She replied while letting out a soft yawn. "Anyways, what're you cooking exactly?"

Hailee glanced at the now nearly overflowing pot and quickly turned off the fire. "Poached eggs," She answered with a small chuckle. "Or at least trying to."

Y/N nodded and pulled out her phone, deciding to check her schedule. She had several interviews that day and she unfortunately couldn't stay long. The interview was at noon that day, and since the time was currently 9:30, she would have to leave soon.

"Emphasis on trying," Y/N added while gazing at Hailee who was carefully cracking the eggs into the boiling water. Hailee jumped a bit when the hot water splashed up, and Y/N just found that so cute. She had to stop daydreaming so much.

"Mmm, well, I can hardly cook regular eggs, cooking poached eggs is definitely more of a challenge," Hailee remarked, turning around and sending a playful smirk towards Y/N. Y/N rolled her eyes and let out a soft sigh. Soon later, Hailee brought the eggs over in a small bowl and set one in front of Y/N. Y/N laughed at the messy looking eggs, but at least they were poached. Hailee playfully glared at her.

"Okay, they may not be perfect, but no need to be rude about it. It's either they look good or taste good, no in-betweens," Hailee expressed with exaggerated offense. Y/N laughed even more and shook her head.

"Fair, fair. But are you sure it's that hard to make food that's both?" Y/N asked, continuing to taunt Hailee. Hailee scoffed and rolled her eyes. But her annoyed facade didn't last long, and she soon joined in with Y/N, breaking out in a fit of laughter. The two continued to chat and such and before she knew it, it was time for Y/N to leave.

"Sorry, I have to go now," Y/N said as she got up from her seat and put away her bowl. She gathered her things and started for the door, but suddenly, she felt a firm, but not suffocating squeeze around her waist. The grasp was comforting, and almost protective. When she realized it was Hailee, a light blush immediately dusted her cheeks.

"Leaving so soon?" Hailee asked, moving her head so she could see the side of Y/N's face while still hugging her from behind. She saw Y/N's blush and smiled a bit.

"Y-yeah, I have a couple of interviews I gotta do today," Y/N stuttered out, clearly being flustered and tense from Hailee's actions. Hailee's smile widened and she buried her face in the nape of Y/N's neck. Her eyes shut to savor the moment.

"Oh, okay. Tell me how they go, alright?" She spoke softly. The feeling of Hailee's breath on her neck caused Y/N to blush and heat up a little bit more, but she nodded regardless. Hailee's warm embrace was something that Y/N couldn't get enough of. She hesitantly pulled away from Hailee, bidding one final goodbye, before she walked out of the house. Y/N let out a long sigh once she started to walk back towards her car. Why on Earth did Hailee do that?

___

Y/N drove to the studio, where Jeremiah and her styling team were supposed to meet up. The interviews for today were two Buzzfeed ones, a wired one, a GQ one, and then she'd perform one of her songs that night at The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. Her mind was filled with questions of her and Hailee. I'm overthinking this, right? She thought. No way that actually meant something right? Maybe she's just affectionate with all her friends. Yeah, there's that one picture of Hailee kissing Camilla's cheek. It's normal.

Y/N let out a deep sigh and decided to listen to music. It'd help her clear her head, help her stop thinking of Hailee. She turned on the radio, but what a coincidence, it was her song playing. And of course it was about Hailee. Letting out a frustrated groan, she turned off the music and shook her head. She drove the rest of the way with only her and her thoughts.

A/N- I've been having too many scenarios in my head to contain 😀