Arrival/ night#1

Jackson 9yr blond hair brown eyes
Me Ben 19yrs

This was my highest paying job yet, Mrs and Mr Hendricks had hired me to fly with Jackson to his grandmas house in Texas. I know it's a bit sketchy hiring someone to fly with your kid but I've been babysitting for them since Jackson was 5, so I was very trusted with them.

I was told that Jackson would be dropped off at my house mid evening to stay the night so it faster for me to get to airport on time rather than me waiting for them to drop off jack in the morning. When Jackson arrived at my house I helped with the bags that he was taking and put them in his room, while Jackson went to watch tv Mrs Hendricks told me " The flight takes off at 8am so be at the airport four hours early, As you you know Jackson is still wetting the bed and his occasional day time accidents so make sure he is wearing his pull ups all of tomorrow, I packed a few of them in his bag so don't worry about him running out" I nodded and took a mental note of " alright I'll make sure all of that gets done but, I had one question how do I get back after we arrive in Texas?" I said concerned "oh don't worry about that dear I'll cover your returning ticket and any other expenses, you just worry about the safety and well-being of my baby boy, ok?" I was relieved knowing that I didn't have to pay for my ticket.

Me and Jackson spent the rest of the night talking about school and watching tv until it reached 8pm " jack let's go to bed we have to be at the airport by 4 am " jack was unhappy knowing that he will have to be awake early. I helped jack get changed, I lay him down onto the bed and removed his pants and took off the slightly used pull up and wiped his private area and powered him up and slid the goodnite on. Jack is capable of changing himself but his mom disagrees, I helped jack into his blue onesie that he's been using since he was six, me and his mom offered him new pjs but he back downs the offers. I tucked jack into bed and said my good nights, I set my alarm and went to bed.

My alarm went off at 3am giving us enough time to do what we need to do.I got dressed and woke up Jackson, he resisted getting up so I carried him to the living room and laid him there so I change him, I unzipped his onesie and removed his goodnite and wiped his private area then powered him and slip the pull up on him. I waited for him to be more awake and aware before I helped him change his clothes, while I waited I started loading in his and my bags into the car when I finished loading in the bags and put the booster seat in the car, I made waffles for me and Jackson. He woke up when he smelled the chocolate waffles I let him finish eating before getting him dressed, and for those wondering why he needs help getting dressed Jackson was going to pick out jeans a sleeveless shirt and some slippers I'm not even kidding too I have a photo of him in it ( for privacy reasons I won't show it) I picked out some sweat pants a long sleeve shirt and some crocs with socks on , I also grabbed a sweater for him just in case it gets cold. I the paper tickets for the flight and passports we also had digital tickets but those were just a backup, I locked up the house and buckled Jackson into the car.

We got to the airport and 3:50 10 mins early, I grabbed one of those carts where you put your bags and suitcases on and we walked to the American Airlines area to check in our suitcase's . Me and jack walked over to the TSA area and the line went on for Miles ( this was before Ie or Mrs Hendricks knew about the TSA pre check) while we were waiting in like jack started complaining about needing to use the bathroom , seeing how we were no where near one and we didn't want to loose our spot jack out the pull up to use. Half an hour later we got by the TSA area, we walked to the nearest family bathroom so I can change Jackson. We found one and I laid jack on the changing table and removed his sweats revealing a very wet pull up I took a pull up out of my bag and clean jacks private area and slid the pull up on him, I put his sweats on and we walked to our gate which felt like it was 9miles away. When we got to our gate we had about an hour to spare, I took jack to a Mc Donald's there and he ordered a happy meal while I got a 10 piece nuggets I also order a large fries and medium Dr Pepper for me and jack to share. After we finished up eating we walked around the over priced stores at the airport, there was a few minutes left before boarding " jack let me check if your wet" I pulled back his sweats and stuck my finger into the pull up , surprisingly dry I walked jack to a bathroom so he can try to use it, he " didn't have to" we waited for our plane to board. I was unaware that Mrs Hendricks had bought me and jack business class seats, the Hendricks family was a wealthy family they owned a very successful company that had been passed down to them. We we boarded the packed flight I was amazed with our seats I have never been in business, every time I've ever flown I always sat in economy.

Jack was very in amazed with the fancy seats as I called them, he was so used to sitting in sick high royalty seats or maybe I was just being too dramatic. Either way I was happy, I asked jack if he needed to use the bathroom he said no of course, that will change when he tells me he need to go right when we're about to take off. Once again pull ups 2 jack 0, he used the Mickey Mouse pull with no shame once we reached our cruising altitude and we were able to freely walk they the cabin I took jack to one of the lavatory's until one of the flight attendants saw me with jack and a pull up " sir, you know business class has a bigger lavatory and it works better for changing this little guy" she said with her flight attendant smile. She walked me and jack over to it and Lead us into it, I locked the door and took of jacks pants while he was standing up since their was no changing table available, while changing jack he start complaining about the flight attendant called him little guy ,I just laughed as he went on with his rant. I finished changing him into a goodnite and not a pull up cause I was expecting him to fall asleep and he would completely soak a pull up to the point where it would leak if he slept in it.