Remaining of flight/ last part

Luckily this time Jackson didn't have to use the bathroom mid takeoff, we reached our cruising altitude and jack went on his iPad i needed to check if he needed a change so I pull his sweats and pulled the elastic band on the pull up and I stuck my finger in there it was wet. I took jack and my backpack to the bathroom to change him I pulled his sweats down revealing his soggy pull up, I ripped off the sides and wiped him down I didn't put any baby powder since we only had a little bit left and I was going to use it when he was going to sleep I slid the toy story pull up on him and then helped him pull up his sweats. We made it back to our seats and ordered off the breakfast menu, we received our food and finished it jack went back on his iPad. The captain had announced that they were expect turbulence soon but they were still going to continue service, few minutes later jacks iPad had died he left his charger in his suitcase he started to throw a fit" jack calm down you can watch some tv on the the little tv" I said calmly " No! I don't want to watch that I want to play on my iPad!" I tried to explain that he didn't have a charger but he didn't hear me out instead he started to cry, this is where the sippy cup comes to hand that flight attendant came over to check if everything was alright I had asked her if they could warm up some milk for jack and I handed them the blue and green sippy cup. While the flight attendant was doing that I took jack to the bathroom and changed his wet pull-up again into the goodnite, I used the remaining baby powder on the goodnite and we went back to our seat while jack was still crying. The flight attendant brought over the sippy cup and I gave it to jack to see if he would go to sleep, he did thankfully and he stayed asleep the remainder of the flight.

The plane landed and I carried jack off the plane since he was still asleep, I grabbed our luggage and the cleaning area and jack had woken up. Jack was starting to smell and I didn't want to leave our luggage unattended while I changed jack nor did I want to drop him off with a dirty diaper so I hanged him in the car. I buckled jack into his booster seat after I changed him, we arrived at Mrs and mr Hendricks house and I received my biggest pay of 600 dollars not including tip.