End of flight

Me and jack walked back to our seats, jack immediately knocked out as I expected. I played on my phone for the majority of the flight until Jackson woke up saying that he was hungry, we took a look at the menu and he chose some chicken tenders with fries while I picked some type of soup. After ordering our food I noticed a very strong odor of urine and I'm pretty sure the whole business class area too I took a look at jack and I notice the goodnite leaked A LOT, I started stressing out cause the only spare clothes I had pack was a pair of shorts for jack and a sweater( the reason I'm stressing is cause the shorts make it very noticeable when jack is wearing a diaper which will cause jack to get embarrassed and possibly causing a tantrum) I grabbed my backpack and carried jack to the business lavatory I locked the door and jack was already going to start his tantrum " jack I know you don't want to wear the shorts but you have to, no one care if they see your diaper" he still didn't care what I had to say, he start to cry loud I tried to calm him down but it wasn't working. I had no choice but just to change him I took off the wet sweats and ripped off the side and the soggy goodnite, I cleaned the area and tried to put some baby powder it was a bit hard to do with him standing up, I slid the space print goodnite and I grabbed the shorts which made him cry even louder I tried to put it on him but he kept fighting back. I didn't want to yell at him " jack would you rather walk out their with just your goodnite or have shorts covering it?" And I was shocked when he chose to walk in just a goodnite. I still question it today , when we walked out the whole plane saw a 9 yr old boy in nothing but a long sleeve shirt a goodnite and some socks. I'm surprised we didn't get kicked off the plane, when we got back to our seat I gave jack a blanket and the food was already there, after we ate jack spent almost an hour watching Elmo and paw patrol on the mini tv since those were the only two shows that he knew. It looked really cute seeing him asleep in in his goodnite and Elmo playing in the mini tv,I took a photo and sent it to Mrs Hendricks when we got off the plane ( I would show the photo but for privacy reasons I can't) ( I'm sure you can picture it) there was 1 hour left on the flight I changed jack already and he was somehow the goodnite was super soaked like how much liquid did this kid have in him.

The plane landed and I was not about to let Jackson walk around the airport in just his Mickey Mouse pull up , I rather deal with the tantrum then get strange stares from everyone. We collected our baggage and I grabbed the keys to the rental car I also had to buy a very overpriced car seat at the airport since I forgot to pack it for jack. We made our way to jacks grandmas house, I dropped him off There and I stayed at a hotel until the end of the week where I had to fly back with jack.

*** Ill continue the story soon
Please leave your suggestions on how I should write better and not on how to continue the story since this is a true story ***