How it all began

*Writers Note: This part of the story is almost completely stolen from my other story "My crush wears diapers!?!?!"*

*Another Note: At the end of the week was a 4 week holiday off school*

Another day of school, with more classes and even harder subjects. The best part of the whole thing was my friends, my favourite teacher Mr Thornley who taught maths and of course Sally. For most lessons I'd never get to see her but because Mr Thornley is a legend he has us on the same table. First me and Alfie had English, we were talking about the game we had last night on Hearts of Iron 4. It is our favourite game so it took up a majority of our conversations.

After we reached English, my eyes settled on her... Sally, my friends sister and the girl I loved... she was always quiet in lesson and if I was lucky, I'd get a wave. After another task was finished during the lesson, Mr Raine, let us have a break to just talk because of how well we had been working.

Alfie wanted to hang out that weekend and I had an idea which we hadn't done in a while. I walked up to him and said "Hey bro, you know how you wanted to hang out this weekend?", he responded with a quick yeah. "What if we did a sleepover or something, you have those extra mattresses somewhere?" After I mentioned that he looked at me with confusion , since it had been years since I stayed over, but also with a shine of hope in his eyes.

"Sure let me ask my mother real quick, why don't you ask Sally if she's alright with it?"

After a couple of minutes of inner turmoil, I walked over to her but before I reached her I heard her say to Anna "Hey, do you want to have another sleepover this weekend?" This made me want to sit back down because I didn't want to interrupt but I kept walking forward. I said to her "Hey, Sally, would it be alright if I slept over your house this weekend, Alfie told me to ask you?" She responded with "Hi Harry, yeah it will be cool to see you there again I've missed seeing you as often as we used to!"

It was a success, Alfie's mother approved of the sleepover, Sally seemed more than alright about it, and then we convinced Max to come over too, since he was also a gamer and was dating Anna. This meant he could see her and he was always willing to help me get closer with Sally!

This was going to be the best weekend ever!