| Introduction |

(I've decided that I'll AT LEAST post the Introduction of this book but I PROMISE I'm almost done! Just a couple more weeks and I'm done!!!)

* * *

For those who came here from my TIKTOK, this story will begin from the VERY beginning that HASN'T or POSSIBLY been mentioned in the TIKTOK'S that you came from.

But those parts will come very soon later in the story.

I'd also like to make an announcement that stories that I AM WILLINGLY to make parts to and wish to continue them will be made into SHORT BOOK STORIES like this one.

So I hope I will see you guys again in another story.

And here is my DAILY REMINDER in books that I will ALWAYS write in my INTRODUCTIONS.

Btw, you will definitely SEE some grammar/punctuation mistakes. I'll try to refrain from making some but towards the end, when I finish the book, I will go back and edit them.

‼️ REMINDER ‼️

This is just their aesthetic that "I" set for them HOWEVER you can imagine whatever your mind sets them to be.

Because I do understand the feeling when the character that the author picks sometimes DOES NOT match to the readers thinking.

So therefore, you can imagine the character however YOU LIKE TO.

SO if you are the kind of person who DOES NOT enjoy the writer's imagination on the characters, I suggest you SKIP this next part and

MOVE ON to CHAPTER 1.

* * *

Here are the MAIN characters:

𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫
| Young but too mature |

𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫| Young but too mature |

- He/Him
- Age: 25
- Has a grey cat named, Maple.
- Sleeps when bored.
- LOVES to run.
- He's adopted by a Korean mother and an American father.

𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞
| brilliant but too lost |

𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞| brilliant but too lost |

- She/Her
- Age: 29
- Has a white cat named, Harry.
- Sketches people when she sees it.
- LOVES to smoke.
- She has an older sister by eighteen years, named Alice.

Them Together

NOW THE THE LONG AWAITED:

"MY BOSS" story will come soon...

💕