How can you love me?

It was later in the evening. We lay in bed now, our hair was still wet. We only wore underwear and the tv was on but we didn't really watch. We talked a bit. About going home and what than.
"Emily" He said.
"Yeah" I replied.
"I promised my sister to bring her a present when I come back"
"Oh that's interesting news. What does a 9 year old girl want to get from her 26 year old brother?" I asked. "Or didn't she ask for anything?"
"No, she doesn't ever ask for anything, she wants me to choose it. She always loves to get special presents" He said to me with a sultry look. I laughed softly.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him.
"She always says she wants a big sister to play with her dolls and do make-up thingies"
"Soooo?"
"You're gonna be her present, Emily! It's going to be amazing! She will love you, for sure!"
"What if she doesn't? Maybe she wants another sister..."
"No, no, no! I'm one hundred percent sure thats she wants you as her big sis" He said and he did my hair behind my ears. We looked each other in the eyes again. I'm still drowning everytime I see his beautiful clear blue eyes. I can't tell you what I feel.
"Zac" I said.
"Yeah babe"
"How can you love me? I'm only 21 years old and I'm super shy and I'm not even pretty while you are too gorgeous to believe. You can get all the girls in the world and you choose for me, why?"
Zac looked at me. First he was quiet for a moment. He took a deap breath. "Emily, I don't want you to think that you're not pretty. You are the prettiest girl I've ever seen. You are beautiful, Em. Not only from the outside but also from the inside."
He took my hands.
"You give me this feeling I can't explain and I want to be with you all the time! I want to do anything just to be with you. I just love you, okay. Don't ask me why. I feel you are the one."
He said this all while looking me in the eyes and his voice was convincing. I said nothing but looked down. He lifted my chin up with his finger and said "Emily, you are beautiful. You just gotta believe in yourself. You are special and I don't want anyone else but you. Many people love you and think you're beautiful. You just have to see it for yourself."
I began to cry. I've always hated it that I'm so shy and have no confidence in myself. That is the reason why I never attach me to people quickly. I've never got really much attention of boys, probably in part of this. With Zac it feels different. I love to be with him. I love it when he talks, everything he says. I love it when he looks at me. I love it when he touches me. I trust him, I feel good with him, happy. But it makes me scared, because it's the first time that I feel this for someone and I don't really know how to deal with it. The only thing I know is that I want it. I want it more than anything. He doesn't say anything now but just hugs me with his hand in my hair, around my head. He kisses my forehead, it gives me this happy feeling again. I hug him back and say "Thank you"
"You don't need to thank me, Emily. I just want you to be happy. Your smile is beautiful" He has his chubby cheeks again because of his smile. Yeah, I love him...

The rest of the evening we played some Card Games and ate a delicious pizza we ordered. When it became a little dark, Zac asked me to walk on the beach. To blow off a little. Of course I wanted that! We walked to the elevator and got in. It was already very quiet in the hotel, don't ask me why. We were the only persons in the elevator. Suddenly there was a big shock and the light went off. The elevator stopped, we were stuck.