I am Mrs. Efron

Everything happened real fast. Someone who saw them falling called an ambulance immediately and they were both taken to the hospital, unconscious. I don't remember much of that day, because I couldn't believe at that moment that it was real. But it was...
I visited Zac every day and took Jaden with me. Even though he couldn't talk back. I told him about Jaden and how much I missed him. My parents were there for me again, they were always there for me. Also Zac's parents were here a lot and we talked a lot. I couldn't believe it was already almost 2 months ago that the accident happened and that Zac was still in coma. I didn't lose hope, I still believed that he would wake up. He couldn't stay away and I knew he would fight hard for it. Jaden was getting bigger and he was trying to make words. He was doing well and he was the one who kept me up. But it made me sad that Zac couldn't see all these things Jaden learned. I made a lot of videos and pictures of Jaden so Zac could see what he missed when he would wake up. This day I was talking to Zac about how Jaden was making weird faces which looked like Zac. And that he cried a lot, so I would think he wanted to eat but than he just wants me to pick him up. I said he had learned that from him and that he was already a good actor now. I laid my hand on Zac's hand and looked at his face. He looked better than 2 months ago, but there was still something not good. I just wanted to leave, when he suddenly squeezed my hand softly. I was shocked and called for a doctor. I looked at Zac and it gave me a small smile on my face. The doctor came and I told her what happened. At that moment Zac opened his eyes. I cried and smiled, he was awake. Jaden was next to us on a rug on the floor. He was making sounds and he was laughing. Zac closed his eyes again. I looked at him and started to talk. Of course I had a broken voice.
"Hii babe"
He didn't answer.
"I'm so happy you're back."
I kissed his forehead. He smiled, but still didn't reply. The doctor said it's because he's probably very tired. Than he opened his eyes again and with a soft voice he said.
"Can I see Jaden?" So I picked Jaden up and put him on my lap.
"Look Jaden, it's daddy"
Jaden smiled and I saw tears in Zac's eyes.
"He has grown so much" he said.
"Yeah, I know right." I replied. It was hard for Zac to talk right now.
"Daaaddy" Jaden said suddenly. I looked at him.
"What did you just say Jaden?"
Jaden looked at me. Than he looked at Zac. It took some seconds, but he said it again.
"Daaaddy"
Jaden just said his first real word and it is daddy! Just when Zac woke up! How is this possible, my heart was beating fast.
"Zac, did you hear that, he said daddy!" Zac nodded with a big smile and I knew he couldn't be happier. Even the doctor couldn't hold her tears. "I love you Emily"
Zac said at that moment. It was so beautiful.
"I love you too Zacy. I missed you so much"
Zac slept again. He was very tired. I called my parents and Zac's parents came by. I had imagined this moment so many times, but it was only more beautiful than I could ever think.
Zac needed to rest for a few more days but than he could come home. The other man, who also crashed, was still in coma. We all prayed for him and for everything to be okay. The first days that Zac was home again were not easy. He had to rest much and it was hard for him to realise that 2 months had passed. But it didn't take too long. We spent much time learning Jaden new words. He learned 'Mommy' and 'ball'. We also focussed on the wedding and all the preperations for it. Time flew by and before we knew it, it was the day of the wedding. I will not describe this day with details, but I can tell you that it was full of joy and happiness. We laughed a lot and we danced. From now on I am officially Mrs. Efron. Zac was beautiful, just as always. He whispered the same to me in my ear when everyone was looking at us and I smiled. We promised each other that from now on we would ensure that we won't have so much drama in our life anymore. We would live safe and live for our little Jaden. After some time Zac went back to making movies and I went back to my store. But that was planned and it was all okay. We still see each other enough and we still have the best times together. We could see Jaden growing up and every little steps he makes. We are a happy family, and we will always be.
~
This is the end of this story. Everyone who read it, thankyou so much for the support! It makes me the happiest girl!