You saw nothing~ Wednesday x Male reader (it gets heated but not sexualizing)

A/N- spoilers if you didn't read yet
in my most recent chapter 'amateurs' Y/N went off on the Night Shades💀

Spoiler done

I changed my profile picture AND I HAVE TEN FOLLOWERS 😎
Also I'll start doing the reader! But you're welcomed to change the pronoun!

I feel like you guys are going dislike me after this 💀 idk you tell me.
Happy reading!

3rd pov

"Hey, Wednesday." Y/N said walking in his girlfriends dorm.

No one knew they were dating, not even thing knew.
It was all great because no one knew and the couple was good at hiding it.

"Hello Y/N." The serious girl said getting up from her typewriter.

"Did you finish your daily chapter?" The boy asked sitting on her bed.

"Yes I did." The girl said getting on his lap to kiss him. Not in a weird way though at first Wednesday couldn't even hold your pinky but now she's able to just sit on your lap without it being weird.

But it's just her way of showing she cares and loves you without showing it, but after she'll act like it never happened even if she thinks about it.

"Shouldn't..We..lock..the..door." Wait said in between kisses. The goth girl got up and locked the door and went back to kissing the male.

Things get very heated very fast but not in a sexual way. Things get escalated but the only thing that gets taken off is the blazer of their uniform or Y/N's shirt would get buttoned down but not a lot. That's only cause it gets hot, rising temperature.

Now Y/N pulled Wednesday back into his lap on her bed as they both continued to make out and her getting her red lipstick all over his mouth making obvious that they were kissing.

He grabbed her legs and wrapped them around his waist as she ran her fingers through his hair making it a mess. They both pulled away getting air with saliva all over each others mouths.

"I love you." The boy said in awe and you knew he meant it because you can tell she means so much to the boy. But in response Wednesday kissed him again but with even more meaningfulness but with affection.

Y/N began to separate and laying kisses all over her face tracing his finger on her jawline.

"Have I ever told you how absolutely gorgeous you are." The male asked the girl.

"Yes you have." She responded

"Good." He said going back to kissing her lips again and things escalating and more heated.

Her cold hands roamed around his muscular arms while his held the back of her neck and her waist leaning her on her pillow so she was comfortable because they were gonna be there for a while, or was.

An angry Enid burst through the locked door infuriated over some thing that she got mad at and was met with the two teenagers making out intimately and aggressively.

Wednesday got up from the bed and sat up with posture as Y/N did the same trying to fix his hair and wipe the saliva and lipstick off his face.

"OMG YOU GUYS ARE DATI-" Enid squealed but was met with Wednesdays hand covering her mouth.

"You saw nothing." She demanded with death in her eyes Enid getting scared and Y/N thinking it was hot.

Enid nodded and walked out the room.

"Is it awkward now?" The boy asked somewhat disappointed.

"No, your room, let's go." The goth girl said walking out the room to his from with Y/N right behind her.

A/N- THIS IS AWFUL WHY DO I DO THESE THINGS I KNOW ITS NOT SEXUAL BUT STILL
TEENAGERS DO THIS ON A DAILY BASIS