Late Night Gifts~ Wednesday x Male Reader

A/N- I died lol now I'm back but this is kinda of a bored post 💀 because i didn't really do my best but please read and let me know if you think differently. Happy reading!

3rd pov

Y/N was laying in his bed looking straight up at the ceiling and the only light was the luminescent lighting from the moon. The only thing on his mind was the one and only

Wednesday Addams

He couldn't stop thinking about her, he loved her. I mean they were dating already but he wanted her to be the girl he was with forever.

Y/N got up from his bed, grabbed a box off his nightstand and snuck out his dorm making not to wake up his roommate. He began to walk to Wednesday's dorm. Once he got there he knocked very quietly but loud enough for her to hear. The door opened but it wasn't Wednesday, it was Thing.

"Oh hey Thing. Where's Wednesday?" Y/N whispered.

But Thing signed 'She's on the roof where the gargoyle almost crushed her.'

"Ok thank you." The male said about to walk away but was stopped by a pant tug by thing. "What happened?" He said.

'Are you going to make out?' Thing signed but made Y/N flustered.

"No we're not." Y/N said sternly but hoping they will. Then he walked away over to the roof gripping the box in his pocket.

At the roof-

He climbed onto the roof and walked over to the pale half dead girl.

"What are you doing here?" She asked not making eye contact with the male.

"I couldn't sleep." He responded telling a half truth.
"How about you?"

"Couldn't sleep either." Wednesday responded finally looking at the male.

He examined and adored her features in the moonlight making her look like a painting. She looked so gentle even though she could break your arm in a second.

"What are you looking at?" The goth girl asked sternly.

"How gorgeous you are." He said in a relaxed voice making her look away but soon shiver. No one could even notice her shivering except for Y/N.

He took off his jacket and put it on her making her eyes shoot back at him.

"I'm fine." She said in a monotone voice. "I don't need or want it." But all he did was just adjust the jacket in her and pushed a strand of hair out of her face.

"Did Thing tell you where to find me?" Wednesday asked. "Yes, it asked if we were going to make out." Y/N laughed at Thing's question but they were both a little flustered.

"Why did you want to find me?" The half dead girl asked the starry eyed boy who was looking at her.

"Because I love you and I want to spend all my time with you." Y/N said with a small grin which made her blush the tiniest bit.

"Hey so I have something for you that I've wanted to give you for a while now it's just I didn't know when it was the right time." The teen said reaching into his pocket for a small black box. She watched in confusion of his actions as he feeling for the box.

When he pulled the box out of his pocket to see a beautiful ring.
(You can use whatever ring you like but I found this in a rush so comment any pictures or links to any cool rings you found and I might edit them into the story.)

Wednesdays eyes widened as she examined the ring that her loving boyfriend had gotten her

He grabbed the ring out of its box and placed it on her finger which looked absolutely gorgeous on her hand.

She looked down at the ring and had the smallest smile and the slightest blush ever. She absolutely loved it if that's even possible for her.

"Thank you but you didn't have to do this." She said trying to contain her emotions.

"Of course my dahlia and I did it because I love and adore you." He smiled and pulled her closer by the waist.

They both had a dark gaze on each other but not in a hateful way but in a loving and adoring way but Wednesday would hate to admit how Y/N's gaze made him 10x more attractive.

The two looked at each other lips and leaned into each other as their lips connected. They kissed for what felt like hours and soon led to them making out on the roof.

After they were finished Y/N walked Wednesday back to her dorm and thing was suspicious of how red Y/N's lips were, and the rest of his face.(From Wednesdays lipstick.)

The teens were laid out on their beds, Wednesday observing her ring and Y/N wiping his face and both thinking about sneaking out again.

A/N- hey everyone I hoped you enjoyed but please let me know if I should do more stories like the "You saw nothing" one where Y/N and Wednesday make out because I just want to know if I should keep making stories like it BUT IM NOT SEXUALIZING THEM BECAUSE ITS NOT SMUT AND TEENAGERS DO IT ALL THE TIME.
But anyways let me know please and Happy Reading!