Rainy Days are Good Days~Wednesday x Male Reader

A/N- I love the rain so much so I decided to write this. My actual book is about to do the Rave'n so go check that out! Or don't I don't really mind💀. I DO NOT CARE THAT IN EVERYONE ONESHOT Y/N AND WEDNESDAY KISSED NO ONE CAN STOP ME. This is so like basic but idc even though I kinda cringed but it's ok. Anyways happy reading!

3rd pov

A familiar multicolored haired werewolf went up to Y/N's dorm knocked in a not so polite manner.

The H/C male groaned at the noise as he got up from his desk and walked to the door.

When he opened it he was met with a joyous girl.

"Why do you do the things you do?" Y/N asked said in a exhausted tone.

"I have no idea! But tomorrow me Wednesday and some of our friends are going to town and I want you to go with us!" The girl said smiling.

"Uhm ok? Sure I'll go." The male nodded.

"Are you going because of Wednesda-" The werewolf said but was met with a door shutting in front of her.

"He totally likes her and I definitely ship." Enid said to herself before walking to her dorm.

The next day Y/N got dressed and grabbed his stuff from his desk and left his dorm.

*ring ring*
Enid
"Hello?" Y/N said answering the phone. "Hi! We're going to meet up at the quad and make sure you brought money!"

"Ok I did so don't worry, see you." The male responded. "Great! See you!" Enid said hanging up the phone.

Y/N walked to the quad to see Ajax, Enid, Bianca, Yoko and Wednesday.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late." The tall male apologized.

"Don't worry everyone just got here. Ok! Everyone let's go!" Enid said smiling.

The six teenagers went started to walk in the group into the town.

"Where do you want to go first?" Yoko asked Enid.

"I was thinking we can all have a drink at the Weathervane then go walk around the shopping area." Enid said looking back at everyone hold Ajax's hand.

"Sounds like a plan." Bianca said causing everyone but Wednesday to nod in agreement.

The teenagers finally made it to their destination Y/N holding open the door for everyone then walking inside.

"Let's go sit over there." Yoko said walking to a booth making everyone follow.

Wednesday sitting the closet to the window, Y/N sitting next to her, and Yoko sitting next to him.
Enid sitting closet to the window, Ajax sitting next to her and Bianca sitting next to him.

"Hey is everyone ready to order?" Tyler asked writing down everyone's drinks already writing down Wednesdays causing Bianca to raise a eyebrow.

"How come he didn't ask yours, Wednesday?" Bianca asked the gothic girl.

"Maybe her and that normie have a thing with each other." Yoko added on smiling a making look over to the girl confused including Y/N.

"Your assumption is incorrect, I do come here often causing Tyler to memorize my order so I don't have to keep asking." The girl said making everyone understand.

Tyler gave everyone their drinks and Enid started to talk about the grouping plan.

"Ok so everyone will have a partner for today. For example, Bianca and Yoko will go together and Y/N and Wednesday will go together too." The blonde said.