Rain and Swimming

A/N- if you say I'm sexualizing Wednesday I will scream. There are she's a teenager, teenagers make out, teenagers skinny dip but I'm not making Wednesday skinny dip. BRO EVEN BIANCA SAID THEY DO WHAT THE HELL.

Anyways if I get cancelled or something I'm going to cry. Please don't cancel me💀 I can age her up if you want I don't want to get cancelled.

THIS CHAPTER SUCKS CRINGE WARNING TW

oh btw I'll start putting warnings ig

I feel like the last few chapters of this booked sucked.

Anyways Happy reading!

Warnings: aged up to however old you want, making out, shirtless male, uhm idk what else

At the end tell me if I should delete.💀

3rd pov-

It was another Friday in class school was about to end Y/N was planning a fun night with Wednesday. He wanted to take her late night swimming but not like the nightshades.

Y/N secretly put a note in her bag when he also secretly kissed her temple during passing.

"See you after class, dahlia." Y/N flirtatiously winked at the straight faced girl stating at him as he walked away.

She would rather die than admit the power he had when he called her that.

-During class-

"Okie dokie everyone take out you books please." The older teacher announced as she scribbled on the board.

Wednesday turned over to look in her bag to take out her books, until she saw the note. With curiosity, she opened the paper to read what was inside.

Do you want to go late night swimming with me after curfew? Don't worry the nightshades won't be there so you won't get flashed by Xavier. Anyways if not I'm going to sneak in your dorm and stay the night(I would've done it either way but still)
Love you dahlia 𖡼♡𖡼
Y/N

Wednesday shut the piece of paper and continued on with her work as if she wasn't going to see her boyfriend shirtless later.

After classes were finished

Wednesday was walking back to her dorm to do her hourly devotion to her novel but was stopped by a taller figure.

"Hey there, gorgeous." The male said pressing a kiss on the corner of her mouth. Not actually kissing her without her consent.

"Hello, Y/N." Wednesday spoke to the male. " I do not possess any type of swimming attire." She continued being straight to the point.

"Don't worry, you can use my clothes." He responded with a smile.

"That would be very unnecessary-" Wednesday tried debating but was interrupted. "They're black." The male spoke.

The gothic girl seemed to hesitate until she muttered out a quiet 'fine'. Which caused her boyfriend to smile in joy and kiss her once last time on her forehead before parting ways.

12:00 am
-Texting-

Y/N- Hey you ready, beautiful?

Wednesday- Yes. I will be waiting for you at my dormitory with your clothes.

'Always so formal, gotta love her though.' Y/N thought