Hey Wednesday how ar- ~ Wednesday x Male Reader

A/N- I should be doing something productive 💀 oh yeah Y/N calls Wednesday 'love' 'dahlia' etc. because he knows Wednesday secretly likes it, anyways happy reading!

3rd pov

Y/N was walking to the quad for lunch after his class ended, he was going to sit with his girlfriend, Wednesday but she wasn't there. He saw her this morning but he assumed that she's going on one of her little adventures.

He sat with his class mates who were also
C/N( Creature name so like shapeshifters , vampires, etc.) and he just ate/drank his meal/drink and went ahead his day.

After all classes he was going to ask Wednesday on a date to the Weathervane. But he couldn't find her anywhere so he planned to ask her tomorrow.

He walked into his dorm and sat on at his desk and spun around in his chair because he was bored but he finally decided to start on his homework.

When Y/N grabbed his papers from his bag and put them in his desk he heard a knock at the door. He raised a eyebrow and went to go open the door. When he did he saw the the most gorgeous half dead girl.

"Hey Wednesday how ar-" Y/N was about to finished but Wednesday quickly but her lips against his. Without breaking the kiss Y/N picked up Wednesday with ease and placed her against the wall.

Once they got air the male asked, " I enjoyed that but why all of a sudden, love?"

"I heard that it lowers your blood pressure." Wednesday said quickly whilst catching her breath even though that wasn't the real reason why she kissed him.

"Really? Well I guess we should keep going if yours is so high right now." Y/N smirked with a dark loving gaze which made Wednesday feel more attracted.

They quickly got back to kissing and eventually making out. Whilst being Morticia and Gomez 2.0 (I'm so sorry) Y/N gently placed Wednesday on his bed and sat next to her.

The two separated and looked into each others eyes and breathing heavily. "Marry me one day?" Y/N asked out of the blue and still out of breath.

"I'll consider." She sternly said.

"Good enough." The male said and pulled her in by the waist and pressed his lips on hers and began kissing her all over her face but then she did the same.

Y/N was the one supporting her but then she quickly changed her position to where they're both supported. But the male quickly got up and ran to lock the door and ran back.

"So no one bothers us like Enid again." He joked which made Wednesday rolled her eyes at the memory of Enid disturbing them that one time.

"Oh my dahlia, where fine now we're in my dorm who's gonna break in." The male smiled with a loving gaze whilst kissing the goth girls hand.

He made his way up from her hand back to her mouth as she ran her fingers through his hair and pulling him closer by his tie.

"Kiss me like you mean it. Or show how good of a kisser you are." Wednesday stated.

"Yes soon to be Mrs. Y/L/N." Y/N smirked and he sat her in his lap so she's more comfortable (BECAUSE Y/N CARES ABT HIS GF) and kissed her more intimately than before and by now they had matching lip color. Just like her parents they didn't care how much of a mess they were because they were alone with each other.

So having saliva all over their mouths, messy hair, a undone tie or a slightly buttoned down it didn't bother them at the slightest.

They eventually stopped even though Wednesday and Y/N wanted to keep going they eventually had to breath. But they both just laid next to each other.

"You have saliva all on your face." Wednesday said wiping it off with her sleeve, which just made Y/N laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Wednesday said somewhat disappointed.

"It's funny how you think I wouldn't notice that you wanted to keep going." The male said with a smile while gently tracing Wednesday's jawline.

"Bold of you to assume that your statement is true." The girl said, but a little shocked about how he knew.

"I don't have to assume, my love. I just know." Y/N said with a relaxed gaze onto her and placed his lips on hers once again.

Next time hopefully Y/N's roommate will remember to bring his keys with him next time.

A/N- I'm not a sexualizer. Teens do that literally all the time. This is the closest to heated y'all getting 💀. It wasn't the best I know don't judge me.
Bye bye and happy reading!