Resalts

Aizawa had a shocked look on his face... he says slowly "I-its positive... you guys are related." Midorya started to cry, present mic was shocked mad that he left but most importantly hurt. Inko never told him or even mentioned that she had a child. Midorya ended up in present mics arms in a big hug. Now Aizawa was sitting here not knowing what to do next what to say. Should he hug them leave them to talk. He just didn't know so he sat there with his thoughts feeling like shit because he didn't know what to do. Then all the sudden they here a knock at the door, midorya remembered that he was going to study with Todoroki. He started to panic cause he'd been crying and he'd worry. Aizawa ended up telling him that he was busy last minute. They all ended up watching a movie on the couch just enjoying there time together. Midorya was sitting here thinking that he had the best life the best dads and the best friends and just a perfect life. They here the doorbell ring they all just yelled in unison "GO AWAY!" It ended up being All might he had a meeting with Aizawa and Present Mic, they did not go to it they didn't care. Midorya fell asleep and there was no getting out of sleeping on the couch that night. So they ended up just sleeping in a comfortable silence. The next morning they took the day off to spend together. (It was present mics idea...) Aizawa actually got ready in different cloths and not his suit. They ended up going to the arcade and had a picnic in the park, they spent the day together and just had an amazing time.

This is the end of this chapter
(303 words)