Chapter One: New Student

Ivy's POV:
I was trying to focus on fixing my hair,but I couldn't because this voice in my head,named Belle,kept on saying "I can't wait to meet the new student". I asked "can we take a run in our tiger form after school". She said "of course dummy". I laughed at her. I left my house after I said "bye" to my mom. I got to school early enough to get breakfast. I got it,ate,and then walked to my friends. Rachel saw me and said "hi". Brianna didn't realize because she was talking to her boyfriend. Brianna's boyfriend's name is Todd. I asked Rachel "what is the new student's name" and she said "Xavier but I have not met him". Belle said "hot name I bet he is hot". I laughed at her in my head. I heard the belle that means passing time before class. When I got to class I smelled the most wonderful scent,but I ignored it and went to my seat.

Xavier's POV:
My pack and I moved. I had to go to a different school because the school was packed and couldn't take anymore,so my sister and I went to the other closest school. My sister's name is Sapphire. I arrived at school before many students were and met my teachers. I smelled a wonderful scent in one of the seats ,but was mixed with others. I asked "the teacher if anyone sat in the next seat in my hour" and she said "no you can if you want". I said "thank you" and left to my locker to put my stuff in. When I left to go to my class the passing belle went off. I sat down and waited,so I know if my mate was in my hour. I smelled the scent coming closer and saw a girl with Black hair and blue eyes. She looked like she sniffed the air like I do,but I knew she wasn't a werewolf like me. My wolf said "maybe she is one of those shifters" and I said "probably". She saw me and said "you must be Xavier". I said "yes and what is your name" and she said "Ivy". She shook my hand and we both jumped at the shocks that means we are mates. I whispered "what are you" and she said "what do you mean". I said "I mean are you a shifter". She seemed to think about it and said "maybe". My wolf said "maybe. She truly doesn't know. Tell her what we are". I said "I am werewolf and I want to know what you are".