Chapter Five: Just No

Xavier's POV:
I went to pack meeting after Raven my teacher growled at us. The meeting was about a group of evil rouges heading in our direction. I asked my father "what about my mate she doesn't have a pack" and said "of course she doesn't you said she was human". I said "dad I ran into my teacher after I chased a tiger which I believe is Ivy. I asked why dies she know and she said because she is my cousin and a werecat". He looked at me shocked and said "okay. I will have our beta come to school and talk to The teacher and Ivy. What class though"? I said "first class". After 2 hours of explaining the meeting was dismissed and we all left. I felt so tired I almost fell asleep while walking to the bed. My wolf,Falcon,is scared Ivy is going to reject us. When I woke up I decided to take a run in the woods. I found Ivy's house again and heard a growl after someone said "bye cuz" when I was taking her backpack because I found it. I laughed and saw Ms.Raven jump off the roof and take off running,but stopped. She looked to where I was and said "do you have Ivy's backpack". I nodded my head and said "yes can I give it to her". She said "of course,but hurry". I got to the door just as she walked out,but she didn't see me. She tripped and caught herself by grabbing the railing in time. She said "fuck that really would have hurt very much". I said "you shouldn't be cussing".She saw me and said "you can not tell me that. Just no you can't". I laughed.