Chapter Three: Love or Greed

Ms.Raven's POV:
I went to Ivy's house to tell my aunt and uncle what happened at school. When I got there I heard wolf howls and smelled fear. I shifted to my cheetah and followed the howls and found wolves from a pack chasing Ivy. I saw her jump all the way to her roof and shift in midair. I jumped up too and let my over protective cat take over. She growled at then and recognized the wolf in the fronts scent,it was Xavier. He sniffed the air and walked behind a tree. He came out in human form wearing only boxers. I shifted there because my clothes don't break when I shift. He said "Ms.Raven what". I laughed at his reaction and said "yes and what did you not smell me because of Ivy's scent". He said "how do you know about whatever Ivy is" and I said "I said I am her cousin. I know everything". He asked "what is she and does she know". I said "no she does not know and she is a were cat". He had an amazed look on his face and said "well I have to go there is an important meeting at my pack and I have to go if I want to be alpha". I laughed and said "bye". I looked in the window and saw Ivy on the ground sleeping. My cat said "the run probably tired her out I am tired too. Let's put her to bed and sleep on the floor". My cat's name is Dakota. I laughed at her and went to sleep thinking I should ask Ivy if she loves Xavier.