Chapter Two: Werewolf

Ivy's POV:
When he said "I am werewolf and I want to know what you are" I got scared because I don't know what I am. I tried to ask Belle,but she kept saying "mate". I was snapped out of my thoughts when Ms.Raven said "Ivy come present your book report". I thought shit it is in my locker. I said "Ms.Raven I think it's in my locker can I go get it" and she said "yes,but hurry". I left and entered my locker code. I grabbed my stuff and went back to class. I presented my book report and the bell went off. Ms.Raven said "I need to talk to you can you stay". I walked up to her desk. She said "I know Xavier is werewolf. What was Belle saying that got you distracted". I said "Belle kept repeating mate cuz". She said "don't call me that in school especially since I am your teacher. I know you like to call me cuz but that is something a teacher wouldn't want to be called". I asked her for a pass and left. The rest of school was boring. I shifted right after I was out of eye sight. I was running and I Heard a wolf howl. I was about to run the other day when I was tackled to the ground by a grey and white wolf. I felt shocks and I realized that it was Xavier. I shook him off and bolted the way to my house with sounds of werewolf paws hitting the ground. I jumped to my roof and shifted midair. Then I jumped in my window scared.