CHAPTER 1

A girl is surving everyone in the cafe for their order and seeing the children happy with their parents, her heart is getting sad.
She is very tired but she can't do anything as she have to work to fullfill her needs.Her education is covered by the scholarship but she has to work to meet her daily expenses.

Manager- Yn now you can go your shift is already over and you are looking so tired.
Yn- oh!! Thankyou sir .
Manager - No probelm honey. Take care.
Manager of this cafe treat yn like her own daughter.

Now yn is heading back to her apartment which is not so far from her working place. She has to cross an alley to reach her apartment.

While crossing the alley she noticed that something is off . She heard a person growling in emense pain. As our yn is so innocent and don't want to see any person even a stranger in pain she followed the sound and reaches the end of alley where a man was sitting with his injured leg. She quickly go there.

Yn- Hello mister!! Are you alright?
??- What are you doing here in this hour little kid.
Yn- Sir, this is the path to my appartment. But please let me see your injury.

Jimin pov
During mission i injured my leg . I already called Hyung and they said that they are on there way to this dirty alley. I sat there ,closed my eyes and  started waiting for hyungs.After sometime I felt a tap on my shoulder I became alert as iam a mafia. But I saw a cute little angel looking at me with her wide eyes. Awww she is so cute but why she is looking so worried.. Then she asked me

??- Hello mister !! Are you alright?
Jimin- What are you doing here in this hour little kid?
??- Sir, this is the path to my appartment. But please let me see your injury.
Oh!!! So my cute little angel is worried about me.Then she started examining at my injuries like a professional doctor. I think she want to be one. After examining my injuries she looked at me with her doe eyes 

??- Sir your injuries are not that much deep. Wait a second I have my first aid kit . Don't worry  I will treat you.
Jimin- What's your name little one
??- my name is Lee yn .
Oh so my angel's name is yn what a beautiful name.

Yn pov
I am so worried. He must be feeling pain.I started to examine his injuries after examining I came to know that his injuries are not so deep.

Yn- Sir your injuries are not that much deep. Wait a second I have my first aid kit . Don't worry  I will treat you.
Then I took out the first aid box from my bag and started cleaning his wound. Then he asked my name.
?? - What's your name little one?
Yn- My name is Lee yn .

Author pov
Yn is doing her work with great dedication. While jimin is admiring his angel. After sometime she completed his treatment.
Yn- Mister i treated your wound please take care of yourself.

Then her attention went to the time and she came to know that she was very late. So she stands up and bid her goodbye to jimin. Before he can say anything she ran away.

Jimin pov
I was going to ask her about her as iam so curious that what she is doing here at this time. But before I can said anything she stood up and ran away after bowing alittle.Before I could do anything a limo stop infront of me. Hyungs came out of it and ran toward me.

Jimin- WE WILL MEET SOON BABYSIS!!( small smile)