Chapter 11

Next morning
Taehyung and yn were sleeping while cuddling with each other. Suddenly two devils means other two maknae came inside the room.

Jungkook - Hyung I also want cuddles (Pout)

Jimin- You are not at all looking good while doing it😂.  Btw I am also agree with you.  But for now let's just wake our princess up.
RISE AND SHINE PRINCESS 🥰

Jimin carried her and head back to her room while on other hand Jungkook kicks the sleeping Taehyung and he falls off the bed.

Taehyung - What just happen?(half asleep)
WHERE IS MY BABY(fully awake😅)

Jungkook- Jimin Hyung took her back to her room. Now wake up Hyung we all are getting late for hell(University).

Taehyung- I don't want to go , I just want to spend my time with her.

Jungkook- I also want to spend time with her but you know what, today she is coming with rm hyung for her admission procedure😃..

Taehyung - REALLY👀🙂
Then we will make her stay with us 😌

Jungkook-Yes🙂

On other hand.....
Jimin took her back to her room.

Jimin- Baby now go and complete your morning routine. Okey( sweet voice)

She nodded her head as she is still half asleep and went inside the washroom .

AFTER SOMETIME
Now yn is completely ready from head to toe. (Author- I know iam dramatic💅)

Yn outfit and shoes.( Ignore handbag)

Jimin- Now my princess is ready

Jimin- Now my princess is ready. Let's go to dining hall.

Yn- Okey oppa( bright smile)

Jimin was about to pick her up but she starts to run.

Jimin- Slow down mochi. You will fall down .( Worried)

With that jimin started chasing our little yn. Yn is laughing and running while jimin was chasing her.

BTS POV (except jimin)

Taehyung and Jungkook - Good morning everybody.

BTS(except tae and jk) - Good morning. (Smile)

Jin- Namjoon today you will take princess to her school for her admission.

RM- Sure Hyung

Suga- But where are jimin and yn?

Jungkook- Hyung jimin hyung took her to her room. They will come so..

Jungkook was interrupted by the sound of anklet and jimin. And there they saw a running and giggling yn and worried and already tired jimin as our cute little devil made him run throughout the mansion.

Jimin- Mochi now stop , you will fall .

Yn- No oppa.( Giggling)

Hobi pov
We were discussing about our meeting and sunshine's school when suddenly Suga Hyung asked jungkook about sunshine and jimin. YES ! right they are not here infact they didn't come yet. I love my sunshine so much she just enter in our life and now become a very important part of our life. Train of my thoughts ended when i heard jungkook. But he was cutted in between by the sound of anklet and giggling. And there we saw our little princess who was running while giggling and jimin was chasing her. He looks tired I think she made him run so much😂
I stood up from my place and went toward my sunshine and picked her up. She looked toward me with her doe eyes.