Chapter 2

All members of BTS came to the alley to receive jimin. They are worried about their brother.

Jin pov
We all are worried about jimin. As we came to know his location. We all went to receive him.
RM - how can this plan backfire?
Jhope- I wish he is safe.
Jin - hope so.
RM- Don't worry Hyung! He is a  mafia. He has been through this situation many times.
Driver- Sir, we have reached there.

As we reached there we all ran toward jimin. Jhope help him to come inside the limo. Then we drove off toward our mansion.

Inside the limo
Taehyung - Are you alright jimin?
Jimin - Yeah, iam alright( small smile)

While others are busy in talking to each other and discussing about their next missions Suga was watching jimin's every move.

Suga- Who treated your wound jimin?

At Suga's behest, everyone's attention turns to Jimin's treated wound.

Jin- Even you are smiling??
RM- Tell us everything? ( Serious)
Jimin- I met an angel Hyung or I can say our soon to be BABYSIS.

Hearing this from jimin, everyone started looking at him with surprise.

Jhope- What are you talking jimin?
Jungkook- Hyung are you alright? I think you are not good, you are blabbering thing.
V- kokkie shut it, He is serious right now.
RM- Jimin now tell me everything in detail?
Jimin told them everything about his encounter with yn.
Jimin- She is so innocent and pure. I think she is 10 or 11. She is so small that I want to hold her in my arms.(excited)
Jungkook- That means we are going to have a babysis. Thankyou Hyung !!! I really want a babysis from a long time.( Extremely happy)
Suga - Tell us something else about her jimin.( Curious)

Everybody started to look toward Suga as he never take any interest in these things.

Suga - What?? I also want to know about my soon to be sister. ( Shrugging his shoulder)
Jimin- Yes Hyung ,her name is yn and she is so beautiful and smart at same time. I think she want to become a doctor .
RM - Oh!!! So my sister wants to become a doctor. Don't worry
we will get her admission in best college.( Proud + happy)

While everybody is discussing about yn Jin is admiring his brothers who are smiling, giggling and doing cute things because of yn.

Jin( in mind) - I think you are a lucky charm my princess. You made everyone happy without even entering in our life. What will happen when you will become our sister . You are the only thing which can heal my brothers and my broken heart.
I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO EVEN IF I HAVE TO USE FORCE ON YOU.(smirk)