CHAPTER 21

Author Pov-

It's the morning in the BTS mansion. Everyone was busy as usual. Yn was getting ready while her other Oppas are also getting ready to go to there work. Today all her brothers are going to company to attend an important meeting.

After getting ready she went to dining hall where she meet her Jin Oppa who was sipping his black coffee while reading a newspaper. When she entered inside the dining room he looked up and smiled towards her. He gestured her to come close and she went toward him while smiling.

JIN- Good Morning Princess. How was your sleep?

He kissed her forehead and gave her a sweet smile. He made her sit down next to her.

Yn- Good Morning Oppa!! It was good.

They started chit-chatting while eating there breakfast. Mostly Jin was making her eat her breakfast and yn was blabbering about her dreams and about some school stuffs. Other also started to enter inside the dinning hall. They greeted her and gave her a forehead kiss and started settling on their seats.

Yn- Oppa!!! I want to go to the park after school.

Now everyone started looking toward her. Jin said

Jin- But today baby, We have to go to the office. We can maybe go next weekend. What do you say.

She looked down sadly and pouted.

Yn- Please Oppa!!

She said while giving them her best puppy eyes which they can't resist.

Rm- But baby!! It's not safe.

JIN POV

Today we all are busy because we all have to attend an important meeting related to our underground business.

But princess want to got to the park. It's very hard to resist her puppy eyes and pouty face. I know I can't say no to this face, others also.

I have to resist it I can't say Yes

No

No

No

No

No

"Okey"

Damn it!!!

"YAYYYY!!!!! THANKYOU! THANKYOU SO MUCH OPPA!!."Yn squealed jumping in my arms.

I saw others looking at me with disbelief. But they knew it that they also can't say no to her.

Yoongi- But you have to take bodyguards with you and also Miss Shin will accompany you to the park.

Yn- Okey Oppa!!

She gave her million dollar smile which instantly melted our heart. Jungkook stood up, took her bag and said

Jk- Come On Bunny!! I will drop you to the school.

Princess stood up and after giving us our kisses. She went away with jk. I don't know why but I'm not feeling good. I don't want to let her go. I was deep into my thoughts when Yoongi said

Yoongi- I will prepare a team of bodyguards to escort Yn to park.

Everyone nodded and then left for their respective works before going to company.

Author Pov-

Yn went to school and BTS members went to company. They got busy with their work and meetings.

After attending her classes Yn came to mansion with driver. She changed her dress and put on a simple dress. After that she came down and ate snacks. One of the bodyguard came toward her and handed her mobile. She looked at the screen and saw that her Yoongi Oppa is on call

Yn- Hello Oppa!!

Yoongi- Hello kitty!! Did you ate something.

Yn- Yes Oppa!! Are you done with your meeting Oppa.

Yoongi chuckled and said

Yoongi- Not yet baby!! I called you to make sure that everything is okey. I have to leave now but Don't leave Mrs Shin's sight, Okey??

Yn- Okey Oppa!! I promise!

Yoongi was still unsure because of these threatening messages but still he reminded himself that there are bodygaurds with her and they are gonna keep her safe.

Yoongi- Bye Baby!!!

Yn- Bye Oppa!!!

YOONGI POV

It's been 1 hour since Yn went to park. We were busy with our meeting. We successfully finalize the weapon deal. Now I'm in my cabin signing few of the paperwork. Since the minute she left for the park I have a very bad feeling. I tried to forget it by keeping me busy in work but still I'm getting a feeling like something is gonna happen. I don't know why?

I was busy completing all the paperwork when my phone vibrates which told me that there is a message. I looked to see a message from some unknown no.

It was a picture of Yn playing in the park and underneath it was written that
"She looks so cute while smiling. But I'm afraid this smile will not last long."

My hands started trembling and I stood up abruptly. I tried to call the bodygaurds that I sent with her. I even call Mrs Shin.

Yn POV( 1 hour ago)

"BYE OPPA" I said and then cut the call.  Then I handed the mobile to the bodyguard.

"Comeon Mrs Shin, Let's go!!"

"I'm coming" She said kind of sadly. I shrugged this off and went with her to the park. I started playing there and started having fun.

I have been playing for half an hour when I realised that there is a car standing right in front of me. I can't see inside as the windows were tinted.  It's kind of creepy but I thought maybe Oppas send them here.

After sometime Mrs. Shin came to me and said

" Do you wanna eat Ice cream?"

Hell Yeah!!! I love Ice creams. I smiled and said Yes. She held my hand and we started going toward ice cream truck. 
That's when I realised that Creepy car was standing next to ice cream truck.
One of the gaurd came to us and said

" I will escort you to the ice cream truck, so that nothing happens."

"No! No!! I mean we are going right there. Nothing will happen." Mrs. Shin smiled awkwardly.

"No, it's my work, and I'm responsible for Miss Yn's security." I said and started following us.

I looked toward Mrs. Shin and her face became pale. She looked hesitant. We started going toward the truck. Sge was continuously looking toward that car. We were about to reach there when Mrs. Shin loosened her hand. Suddenly some people came out of that Creepy car and held my mouth  and picked me up. Gaurd tried to stop them but they were so many. I saw Mrs. Shin was standing still and crying. He alerted other gaurds but till they came somebody pushed me inside the car and started driving. I felt dizzy and that is the last thing I felt before darkness completely consumed me.

Hello guys, I'm back!! I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Please don't forget to vote and comment. It will make my day special and also encourage me to write. Don't forget to follow me. 💜

 💜