HER COMEBACK.

The poor, forgotten princess, Athanasia De Alger Obelia lost her head by the hands of her own father whom she tried to gain affection for her half of her life. Now, she has returned to the past as a baby, and is determined for revenge to her so-called father - Claude De Alger Obelia, her "sister" Jennette and everyone except for the only one who loved her (excluding Diana), Lilian York, her nanny.

Athanasia met Claude purposely according to her plan. In the Garden of the Imperial Palace, Claude saw 3 year-old Athy who was seemingly innocently looking and playing with the flowers and butterflies in his Garden.

"... what is this little thing doing in my garden? " Claude spoke coldly.

Athanasia looked back, holding a flower crown on her hands with a smile direct to Claude.

"

"... what.. is this? ... the resemblance of this and 'her'..... " Claude thought in his head as he saw a resemblance of Diana in Athy's cute little smile.

Meanwhile in Athanasia's mind...
"ha... I have to cutely smile to this bastard who I called 'father', WHO KILLED ME. Just you wait... 'father'.. patience is needed. "

Claude picked up the 3-year old cluelessly in how to properly carry her. Felix Robane, his loyal knight stood there worried.

"Y-your Majesty! the princess might get hurt to how you carry her!" worried Felix said.

Claude did not care and seemed like he heard nothing.

"Felix Robane... the 'bloody dog'. Claude's loyal knight who had a sad face as he looks at me getting executed and yet couldn't do anything. I can't believe I'm saying this but... he seems easy to manipulate. " In Athanasia's thought.

Claude took Athanasia inside the Imperial Palace and ordered the maids to serve some desserts.

"How did a 3-Year-old like you get here? "

Athy acted confused, and acted as if her mood brightened up as she saw the tasty-looking desserts.

"Wow! desserts!! Can Athy have them? " This little girl boldly spoke this happily infront of the Emperor.

Felix and the residing maids stood there frozen.

"Lady Diana was the only one brave enough to speak so boldly infront of the Emperor... " Felix in his mind as he remembered the late Uncrowned Empress, Athanasia's mother, Lady Diana of Siodonnia.

Claude was there kinda surprised because it was the first time, a CHILD wasn't scared of him, who did not even flinch at his cold stare.

"That glare again? I'm really so used to this I don't even flinch. "

(Writer thoughts: shows how bad he treated her in LP 🙄)

"How entertaining. Here, eat all the desserts you want."

"Yay! Thank you mister!!" Athy 'cluelessly' and 'happily' said.

"... pfft- HAHAHA" Claude as he laughed it of.

Maids, Felix, servants, were so surprissed by this, "I think it's my first time seeing the emperor laugh like that" as the maids whispered.

"This... is the only time i've seen his majesty laugh when he is not with lady Diana... Princess Athanasia is truly an angel! " Felix spoke in his head.

-THE STORY FOLLOWS LIKE WMMAP EARLY CHAPTERS-

After 6 years, Athanasia had finally achieved her goal of earning ALL of Claude's love and affection. She has it all, love, attention, accessories, honor, respect.

Athanasia is 9 now, this was her age when she first met Claude in the past.

Claude is now ready to do anything for Athy and gives her anything she wants and desires.

**Flashback when Athy was 7**

It was winter ❄⛄ that day, Athy was wearing cute little winter clothes as she went inside Claude's office like she usually does, waiting and observing her father to finish work and spend time with her.

There was one specific and special area that Claude ordered to made for Athy. Made from the cozziest of stuff like stuffed toys, dolls, toys, books to play and read with. Placed on Claude's sofa was a winter coat made from the finest fabric and rare white fox fur. Athy was actually interested in it...

"hmm? what's this? it looks fluffy... " as she thought in her mind.

She touched ut and immediately loved it as the coat was exactly what she wanted. Athy layed on the sofa hugging and getting cozy comfortable with Claude's special coat tho it was wayyyy too big for her to actually use so it became quite like a blanket. Claude saw this and asked...

"Do you want that? Well, I think I don't need to ask since it is very obvious. "

"I... uhm, papa!! Athy wants it! "

"Hmm." Claude called Felix in and ordered to get one exactly like his but in Athy's size.

Felix called Countess Berlin who's considered to be the Royal Family's Imperial taylor.

Berlin was done taking Athy's measurements and size to make the coat.

"Hurry up and make what is asked. Deliver it to the palace as soon as possible. " Claude with a cold and scary glare looked at the already scared countess. He was basically threatening her with her life that if she doesn't make or deliver it the next day then there will be no more Countess Berlin.

So, the coat was delivered in the Palace with the fanciest packaging exclusively for the precious Princess Athy as Claude indirectly ordered.
Athy and Claude walked around the palace and rode a carriage to go around and like having a medieval times road trip to the capital wearing matching coats.

**end of flashback**

-------To be continued.

Next part will be released when I have more free time. Thank you reader for understanding me, I know i've said this to my other previous story but i'm sorry it's true everyone. I am 19 and is a MedTech College student with a very hectic schedule. I'm sorry again everyone!
Thank you for readin, fellow readers and writers!!! Love you all! ❤❤❤