Chapter 6

-Hello everyone! Sorry for not updating for a while...been busy with school work recently. -

As said previously, Claude was calling for both Athanasia AND Jennette. But, it was not because Claude was gonna accept Jennette, it was merely to only warn Jennette to not get close to Athanasia. As in don't make contact with her. Why? Because they're both 13 now. Claude already knew, from the very first moment he took a glance at Jennette, he knew she was of dark magic. Knowing this, he still toook her in the palace, but that was to watch her moves kore carefully, if he doesn't, it might be a threat to his daughter.

But anyways, at age of 13, the Obelian Royal Family member's mana or magic matures, and it could grant the user more power, but since the user is young then they won't be able to control it and damage quite a bit.

Jennette's case was worse since she is of dark magic, and even WORSE, she could be acquainted with Aertenitas, which would hurt Athy if she ever awakens her dark mana.

Even tho, Athanasia was no weakling and Claude knew this. Athanasia has large mana meaning powerful power, but since Athy is not yet trained, it was still dangerous for her.

Plot twist, one thing Claude didn't know is that Athanasia already learned BASIC magic. Like floating stuff, teleporting, invisibility, etc. These were all the basic, and yes she learned this by her self, with the help of a certain "book of magic" tho. She learned this, not because she wanted to protect herself, but to have more advantage. So that when Claude teaches her magic, in just a blink of an eye, she already mastered it, which would leave such a wonderful impression to EVERYONE. Not for attention, but for Jennette's despair. This was what Jennette in the past life did to her too, only except that was for petty attention, but that also affected Athy, rumours started spreading; "Princess Athanasia must be a bastard child! She doesn't even know a single thing about magic or mana!"
"Princess Athanasia is probably just a fake b*tch!"
"pfft- isn't that the fake princess?"
The despair Athanasia felt there was priceless, and so she wishes to do the same to Jennette, she knew this would immediately destroy her,,,

"Hmm... on second thought, I won't destroy her like that! that is far too merciful. I want to destory her...slowly... piece by piece...I just have to be... patient."

-------------------------------------------------------
Jennette and Athanasia were called in at the Jade Palace.

Jade Palace was where Diana resided, the palace in which Claude gifted Diana.
(They were specifically called in the tulip garden)
------------------------------------------------------

Jennette was riding an ordinary carriage, one used by lower class nobles: Barons and Viscounts.

While Athanasia rode an Imperial carriage.
The differences between the two are many and very indeed much noticeable.

Athy and Jennette crossed paths. Jennette was not yet to be officially appointed as "Princess" unlike Athy, who was officially declared as "princess" when she was 7. So Jennette still had to offer formal greetings to Athy.

"Blessings and Glory upon the star of the Obelian Empire, her Highness Princess Athanasia De Alger Obelia..."
Jennette greeted Athy.

"Hello, Lady Jennette. You look wonderful today."

"T-Thank you, Princess, you look wonderful as well!"

"Hmm"

Jennette is not allowed to walk infront of Athy for Jennette was of low rank so Athy is always first.

In Jennette's mind...
"Only a few more and I can finally walk beside my sister, freely call her sister everywhere, and people woild give me formal greetings! I will finally have the same rank as my sister, I will finally be accepted by father!"

Athanasia looked at Jennette and immediately knew what she was thinking.

"Ha.You think you'll get accepted? What a delusional girl." she thought.

As Athy and Jennette entered the beautiful garden, Jennette was mesmerized by it's beauty. While Athy thought it was beautiful too but was not too moved by it for she would appreciate it more if it were either roses or dahlias.

They were guided by Felix and was led to a beautiful spot in the garden. That is where Claude is. But they were only two chairs?

"Huh... why is there only 2 chairs? does father want to meet me alone to tell me he accepts me?" Jennette thought.

The 3 approached Claude
"Blessings and Glory upon the sun of the Obelian Empire, his majesty the Emperor, Claude De Alger Obelia."

"Greetings fath-"

"Dad!"

Jennette's words were cut off by Athy.

"Good morning, dad!"
Athy exclaimed "happily"

"Hmm.Good morning and happy birthday, my daughter Athanasia"

"Thank you papa"

"You're 13 now... only a year and then it's already your debunte... "

"haha! i'm growing fast, aren't I, papa?"

"Indeed."

Jennette watched as these two had a happy conversation. She hoped that she will be able to speak so casually infront of Claude when she officially gains her title.

"Sit down, Athanasia. All the meals prepared here are your favorite ones. "

"Then, I will be giving you your gifts. "

----------------------------------
TBC