Chapter 8 - "Who is He?"

As said before, it is only weeks before the Grand Debunte for Ladies, and the Grand Debunte for Athanasia.

Athy has woken up. Did her usual things like eating breakfast with Claude.

She's done reading her books and also through with her tutorial sessions. Athy decided to take a stroll in her garden alone.

"Mhm. Finally, some actual peace, just me alone, no Claude, no Felix, no Knights, just me."

Athanasia was just walking around admiring the beautiful flowers in her garden that Claude gifted her at her 10th birthday. But then, she suddenly sees a black and blue shaded puppy...

"What the..." she came and picked it up. "What's this thing doing in my garden?" the puppy used it's cuteness. "... MY GOD SO CUTE!"

She began to put it back on the ground then also sat on the ground as she pets the cute thing.

"hmm, haha adorable! I'll name you Raven. "

As they were both getting comfortable with each other, Raven suddenly ran away, it seemed like her was scared of something or something attracted it's attention.

Athy followed it.

......

Suddenly, a strange voice from a boy was heard.

"Agh! So annoying!!! should I really eat you, huh!?"
.
.
.

"What a mysterious voice. No one could've possibly entered the Emerald Palace right? After all this palace is surrounded by Knights and guards... the security is also very good. What could have possibly happened?" Is what Athanasia thought in her head as she froze when she heard the voice.

"I will continue." Athanasia walked nearer to the voice. "I need to find out what's going on."

.
.
.
She saw long, black shimmering hair, then... pulled it.

"AHA! Intruder! Found you."

...

"𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡."

A man with long, black hair, intimidating ruby red eyes appeared before Athanasia

.
.
.

"W-WHAT THE!? WHO ARE YOU!? "

𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦...

The man suddenly grabed her chin, looking directly into her eyes, so close.

"𝙝𝙖... 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜!"

Athanasia POV;
"what the f*ck...just who is he!?"

.
.
.

"H-hey! let me go! don't you know how much trouble you can get by doing such a thing to me!? An Empire's princess!?"