Be quiet..(Alice in the borderland)

No pov

Chishiya and Arisu sat in a closet, their bodies close, touching. They were facing each other, looking deep into each others eyes. Arisu was panicking, he was currently in between Chishiyas legs, his hands resting on either side of the blondes head. He didn't know what to do, he was so close to the other that it was unbearable, he wanted to touch him, but in the current situation that wasn't possible and they would be caught. Meanwhile Chishiya watched silently as the taller male above him squirmed and blushed wildly. His breathe jagged and hot, his lips quivering. Chishiya knew that Arisu wouldn't be able to withstand this, and that was kinda funny.

Chishiya smiled..maybe partnering up with Arisu would be fun after all..

Chishiya moved a bit, startling Arisu as his stared deeply at the other. Chishiya moved again, knowing that the other was watching him.

"H-hmm Arisu.." Chishiya faked moaned into the other ear, earning him a squeak from the taller male.

"Do you mind move to the right a bit.." He spoke his breath hot and heavy on the others neck. Arisu complied, nodding his head vigorously, Chishiya smiled.

"Ngh!~" Chishiya moaned loudly causing Arisu to blush profusely. Chishiya saw his reaction causing him to chuckle.

"Arisu you know..that..if  you wanna touch me, all you have to do is ask.." Chishiya said, unbuttoning his top slowly, Arisu was at his wits end..he was going to lose all control.

Chishiya took Arisu's hand, placing it on his chest. A thick blush on his face.

"Fuck it"

---

"Ah!~ *squelch* Ah!~ *squelch* fuck! Arisu!~" Chishiya moaned loudly, he never thought a scrawny guy like Arisu could ever make him feel this pleasure!

The way his dick roughly pounds my insides is amazing! I've never felt like this before~

Arisu was breathing heavy, as he bited along Chishiyas body, marking it. He never once thought about doing this with Chishiya but now he is..he doesn't think he can stop. He looks down at Chishiya, his face red as Arisu pounds harder due to seeing such a lewd scene. Chishiya's eyes roll back and his tongue makes an appearance, Arisu looses all of his being and he begins to pound harder, sending shock waves of pleasure to Chishiya.

The sound to skin slapping and wet squelching noises echo, so much for being quiet.

"Chishiya!~Fuck, your so tight! It feels so good!~" He groans, switching positions to doggy style. The switching of positions, makes Chishiya cry out as he feels Arisus cock venture deeper, where no one has ever been, a new sweet spot being found and abused.

"Arisu!~ *squelch* Arisu!~ *squelch* Cum inside of me- fill me up with your seed!~" Chishiya moans, loose all sense of reason as the other continues at a fast pace. Arisu's thrusts become sloppy, evidently showing him nearing his high, one last brutal thrust and the cum. Arisu filling Chishiya with his seed just as how he pleaded lewdly for him to do.

"Arisu!!~"

"Fuck Chishiya!~"

Chishiya's face, red from pleasure, panting uncontrollably from the exhausting action but suddenly shuddering in delight as he feels the other regain it's hardness. They both share a look to each other as they continue their activity, eventually using all the positions they know.

The end.