Devoured. (Blue lock)

Kaiser's pov

There he stood, proudly gripping my collar with an expression that screamed "fuck you!"
Isagi yoichi, Blue Lock's hero..as they called him but to me..to me..I don't know, however he makes my blood heat up, not with anger but with excitement. Every move, every step, every kick he makes I'm unable to forsee, he's completely beyond me and that excites me even more.

I can't wait to devour him.

Isagi's pov

I was alone, kicking a ball into the goal and perfecting my "lefty shot" but just as I was about to shoot I was rudely interrupted. By Kaiser.

Ugh I hate Kaiser.

Hate is a strong word but Kaiser...I can't explain it but either way I ignore him cause I dont have the time for him and I continue to shoot.

"Ignoring me huh?" His soft voice spoke out.

"Yeah. I am, so what?" I spoke out harshly. Kaiser smiled and walked towards me and picked up a ball, placing it onto the grass.

"Say isagi, it's been on my mind for awhile and i was gonna ask you but.." He rambled.

"What?" I replied

"How about we have a 1v1?" He spoke, smirking widely.

"Sure..but on what terms?" I replied. Kaiser laughed loudly, his laughter ringing in my ears.

"If I win kaiser..you have to teach me atleast 3 of your skills, so I can use it against you." I spoke proudly.

"And..if I win, my sweet isagi, you have to spend 3 nights in my room..doing what I ask." Kaiser said a grin plastered on his face so we shook hands and agreed.

No way was I loosing!

30 mins later..

No pov

Isagi sat down on the green grass, breathless. He lost against Kaiser. He cursed and shouted to him self as Kaiser chuckled in delight, filled to the brim with happiness that he had won.

"It seems I'm victorious...however since I'm nice I'll teach you 2 skills instead of none, does that atleast make you happy?" Kaiser spoke, a warm smile on his face to see Isagis eyes light up with determination. Whatever Kaiser was going to do to him didn't matter..he was going to learn his skills!

"Don't get to happy, you only learn then after the 3 nights. And also come to my room at 12:30, don't be late." Kaiser said wishing a fair well to the young egoist.

At night

"Knock knock"
Isagi stood nervously outside Kaisers door even though he had spent an hour hyping himself up in the mirror but when it came down to it..he was scared shitless. He didn't know what Kaiser was planning and made sure to be prepared to face the worst torture methods knows to man.

Kaiser opened the door and Isagi eyed scanned the man infront of him. Kaiser was wearing a black robe which was tied up at the back as a bow, his hair was out of a ponytail and cascaded onto his shoulder like a water fall. Isagi's eyes trailed to his face where a clear pair of glasses lay neatly on the bridge of his nose. Kaiser smiled warmly, letting isagi in.

Isagi wore a black hoodie with a skeleton ribcage pattern at the back of it, he wore black pyjama pants and a pair of black crocs with charms decorated on the crocs mostly football related. Isagi sat himself on Kaisers bed as Kaiser took a sip of a drink on the table.

"Isagi there was a reason i called you here you know." He spoke

"Are you finally gonna kill me" Isagi spoke in fear and kaiser bust out laughing, wiping a tear from his eye.

"No you fool, I brought you here so I could devour you" Kaiser said with a smile and isagis face dropped. He stood up into a fighting stance that he had seen in a movie, ready to drop kick Kaiser into oblivion and kaiser pushed him onto the bed.

Isagi was confused as he watched the blonde crawl up to his body, seductively. Isagi was sweating. Kaiser smiled, as his hands went up isagis hoodie, touching his fresh skin. Kaiser sat on isagis lap, licking his lips.

"Oh so this is what you ment." Isagi spoke.

30 minutes later

"Ah~ isagi!" Kaiser moaned as the younger man thrusted his cock deep into the older. Loud skin on skin contact  rung throughout the room as Kaiser and isagi continued to make love. Isagi grunted in pleasure. So tight!

He cried out in his head as he gripped onto Kaisers waist, deepening his dick inside of the German man who he once called his rival.

Fuck he's really tight! I feel like I'm gonna come already

Kaisers eyes were rolling back as isagi continued to fuck him silly.

"Ang~ oh isagi! Yes♡ "  He moaned loudly, dribble at the corner of his mouth as he moved his hair away from his face. Sweat painting itself on his face as further pleasure came from the biting of isagi on his neck.

Kaiser loved this. Its all he's wanted ever since accidentally seeing isagis member in the showers that day. He was in a trance, seeing how it swung with no support, its size truly shocking him and now its inside him!

"Yes!~ *Squelch* Ah isagi!~ *squelch squelch* moreee!~ *squelch squelch squelch!*  f-fuck me m-more~♡" Kaiser moaned again, looking deep into isagis eyes. He own gaining what seemed like love hearts inside as isagis thrusts became more and more sloppy. He took kaisers face roughly and kissed him deeply as his lewd face had become to much for isagi to bare. Kaiser had lost his mind at that very kiss, feeling himself and isagi come.

I-I..I think..I'm inlove with Isagi Yoiichi♡

Isagi woke up the next day with a pounding head ache. He looked over to his side to see a blonde beauty sleeping soundly, cuddled up next to him. His dyed hair flowing everywhere, isagi was able to really take a good look at kaiser. And a deepend look at his tattoo which always sparked his interest. Isagi frowned..now what was he going to do!?

The end.