Double Trouble! (Blue Lock)

No pov

Isagi was a mess. The day before Isagi had fucked Kaiser beyond comprehension making Kaiser lose his mind full of lust. Isagi had dark eyebags and his hair was a mess, Kurona was worried about his friend as his usual happy Isagi was grumbling in disarray but Isagi told him he was ok and just didn't sleep well, he flashed Kurona a soft smile which made his heart melt with affection. Kurona liked Isagi but he figured that he should keep his feelings to himself..being able to talk and be such close friends with Isagi was enough for him.

"Kaiser, wait!" Screamed Ness, as the blonde walked in confidently, his eyes scanning the room for the blue eyed egoist. The man who was able to pleasure him so good~

The love of his life.

Isagi hunched his back, trying to avoid  Kaisers hot gaze, burning holes into his back. Kaiser looked better than Isagi, his hair fresh and nice, his lashes longer than ever and his face glowing.

Fucking Afterglow.

Kaiser made his way to Isagi, draping his arms over the other man, leaving everyone in shock as he plants a kiss on Isagis cheek. Ness' face turns red from rage as the love of his life just kissed another man.

Isagi looks at kaiser his face twisted into an angry look, kaiser smirks and walks away, Ness quickly following behind. Before anyone could say anything Isagi rushed out leaving a saddened Kurona, he would talk to Isagi about that later.

Isagi rushed down the halls of Blue Lock  and decided to wonder out to the France section, maybe he would be able to say hi to Rin, that would cheer him up because Isagi like Rin alot. He was walking before crashing down to the ground with a loud thud. He looked up to see a flash of pink hair clouding his vision, before completely passing out due to tiredness.

He woke up in an odd room, it was decorated lavishly, however it was still plain. Isagi felt a jolt of pleasure spike throughout his body as his vision cleared up to see, such a..lewd scene.

"R-rin..? S-sae!?" Isagi spoke out amazed to see both older and younger brother feasting on his cock. On his left side he saw Sae Itoshi licking up and down, utilising his tongue nicely while on his right he saw Rin, trying hard not to fall behind. Rin and Isagi locked eyes and a thick blush engulfed Isagis face.

Why does this keep happening to me!

He thought as the brothers continued. Slurping and sucking sounds echoing throughout the room. Isagi laid there breathless, struggling to breath as his cock was being devoured yet again.

Before Isagi woke up:

Now this was a strange situation for Sae. It seems as if he had bumped into Isagi Yoichi, "Blue Lock's Ace" He wondered what business he had in the France section but quickly realised he was probably here to see Rin. Sae smirked to himself as he walked to go get his younger brother.

Rin and Sae dragged him into Sae's room as Sae was just a visitor he wasn't here to play.

"What do we do now?" Asked Rin. Sae sighed.

"What we do now is we take him for ourselves..." Sae spoke. Confusing the other.

"Recently Kaisers been proud, as always but today it was different, he was bragging about the little striker infront of you." Sae spoke

"What was he saying?" Asked Rin

"How good his dick is." Sae said. Rin stood shocked. No way..isagi and Kaiser..th-they had..!

Thoughts raced through his head and Sae noticed.

"Jealous are you? Good because now is your chance to grab and take him for yourself." He said to Rin. Rin stepped back, overthinking again as his older brother pulled down Isagis pants. Showing his large member, fresh and clean right out of his boxers. Sae smirked seeing Rin blush red at the thought.

"This is your chance Rin.." Sae said

Take Isagi for yourself...make him yours.

Back to the present

Rin was getting needy, as Sae took more and more of Isagis dick, the look in his eyes told his to go to Isagi. He crawled up to Isagi, to find a red faced isagi, his face resembling a tomato, Rin smiled softly as he took Isagis cheeks into his hands, their faces closer than ever..

"I've always wanted to do this..Isagi♡"

They kissed deeply as Sae continued to suck. Slurping noises from both his mouth and dick erupting. He felt overwhelmed, he felt like he was overheating from the amount of sexual activities going on. His tongue was tangled with Rins as Sae continued to deep throat Isagi.

"Mm~ isagi, I love it so much..the way you kiss me♡~" Rin moaned. Sae was still sucking savouring Isagis cock to the fullest. His eyes rolling back as tears pricked at the corners of his eyes.

No wonder kaiser talked about it! Ah~ fuck..this dick..is so addictive♡

Moaned loudly, Isagis cock roughly hitting the back of his throat, releasing his thick, creamy bodily fluid along with helping Sae reach his climax. Sae let go of the piece of meat, watching it stay standing up, despite how much cum was just released. He wanted to stay and feel that fine cock inside him..but knew he had to leave due to his greedy younger brother who was still kissing Isagi even though he had came.

He would be back though..no way was he not going to have a taste of that cock.

A string of saliva connecting their kiss as their stared deeply into each others eyes, Rins eyes filled with longing and neediness, he needed isagi inside him.
Isagi stared at Rin, watching as Rin hovered ontop on Isagis dick, his hole already prepared during the duration of which they made out passionately. Isagi held onto Rins hips his tip making its way past the ring of muscle and into the warmth of Rins hole.

Rin let out a throaty moan, his eyes rolling back, tears at the corner of his eyes. He wrapped his arms around isagi before they both fell backwards into the pillows. He moaned into Isagis ears, seeing it turn red.

"Isagi move~" Rin said watching Isagi obey. He grabbed onto Rins ass, watching as his own dick appeared and disappeared into the warmth of the hole.

Shit! He's tighter than Kaiser~
F-fuck I feel like Cumming..

Isagi rammed into Rin hard, earning a loud gasp from the bottom. He was losing his mind. Each thrust harder and fast than the other, Rin crying out for dear life, he felt so good!

"UGH!~ Isagi!  *squelch* yes..yes! *squelch squelch squelch!* f-fuck..ah! Isagi♡" The harder he went the more pleasure assaulted his body.

So this is what Sae was talking about~

Isagi roughly changed the position. Rins face was in the pillows with his ass up, while Isagi continued roughly fuck him, tears welling up in rins eyes as Isagi gripped his hair roughly. Rin gasping, as he was assaulted roughly by Isagi member, the pressure and pleasure increasing drastically. He was going to cum.

"Hah! I-isagi I'm going to!~" He cried out grabbing hold onto Isagis face, burning his lips onto the other.

"R-rin!~"

"Y-yoichi♡~"

Rin moaned loudly thrusting his head back, cumming. Isagi grabbed hold of him before he could hurt himself also cumming into rin.

They fell into the bed sheets, clearly tired from the actions which just happened. Rin inched closer to Isagi, kissing him one last time.

Yoichi..I love you.

THE END!