My Parents Aren't Home (ATSV)

This was requested.

No pov

Miles was sitting in his room, drawing as per usual but he wasn't drawing Gwen today..it was someone else. Hobie.
He had made his inconsistent self into miles' head, dancing around his thoughts and his feeling. Miles' loved Hobie's costume, it was so cool so for the past week he had been drawing him nonstop.

Listening to music as he continued to draw, oblivious to the older man who stood towering over him. Miles felt a tickle at his ear, slapping away what he thought was a fly but feeling skin instead. He turned around slowly, filled with nervousness but instead of his mum who he thought was there to beat his ass- he found Hobie.

Hobie..was in his room?
Hobie...was watching him draw..Hobie?

Miles stumbled to the floor his breathing jagged as Hobie smiled.

"Wagwan" Hobie said with a smile. (I'm British so if the slang doesn't make sense I'll translate😭)

"Wagwan..?" Miles said confused.

"It means 'what's up'" Hobie replied as he took a look at miles' notebook, scanning the pages and seeing drawings of himself. He smiled and complemented Miles' drawing skill which made Miles scream internally.

"Thanks -but..like what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Hmm what's wrong with trying to see my mate?" Hobie said, his face inches away from Miles'

"Nothing!..there's nothing wrong with that..at all. I..-I just wasn't expecting youuuu...to come here" He replied. Hobie had made himself comfortable on  Miles' bed, his arms resting behind his head. He stared at Miles, his eyes wandering across the younger boys body as he bent over to pick somethings that had dropped. Hobie smirked as he stared, clearly enjoying the view of a bent over Miles.

A bent over Miles...

An idea popped up into his head just as Miles finished picking up everything, Hobie sat up and said something strange.

"Hey Miles..I've got an idea" He said earning the curiosity of the other. Hobie pulled Miles towards him, grabbing his waist softly. Miles stood in between Hobie's legs. His heart dropping down and falling out of his butt once Hobie uttered a few words.

"Wanna fuck?" He spoke, still smiling as he pulled Miles down and onto his lap, face to face.

"Well..my parents aren't home...for 3 more days.." Miles spoke out softly, avoiding Hobie's lustful gaze. To Hobie that was saying:

"Lets fuck until my parents come home in 3 days"

---

"Ah~ mgh!" Moaned Miles as they grinded on each other, lips intact, never leaving the warmth of each other. Miles' eyes were watering, he had never done this before, especially with a guy.

"Don't worry Miles..I'll take the lead.."

---
Harsh slaps and pants echoed through the walls as Miles Moaned ever so loudly. An enormous thick melinated cock dicking him down like an animal. He watched it enter and reappear at such a rapid pace, sticky and wet from the precum and lube.

His hands were tied, literally. Hobie had used his webs to tie Miles' hands together  and the most crazy bit is that..they weren't even on the bed.

They were up on the ceiling of Miles' room fucking each other like dogs in heat.

"Ah!~ Hobiee~ *squelch* I..I've never~ *squelch* d-dont go so..~ *squelch squelch squelch squelch* rough!~" He moaned loudly his eyes rolling back. All he could see was white as Hobie continues to fuck the spiderman out of him.

F-fuck..I might get addicted to this!
To him..!

Hobie smiled, happly he could give his mate something to remember him by.
He spread Miles' legs wider, so he could go deeper, hitting Miles' spot with one dangerous thrust which a normal person would have been rendered incapable of walking for 1 year. Miles' eyes rolled back as did his head as he arched his back. Hobie stretched his into another position thrusting even faster than before.

"Yes..ugh~ *squelch squelch squelch* arg Hobie!~ *squelch squelch* fuck..f-fuck me harder!~ *squelch squelch* fuck-yes!~" tears leaving his eyes as Hobie grunts, the look on Miles' face encourages him to carry on and go harder.

Miles matches Hobies thrusts going even harder than before as his mouth opens up.

"Miles I'm cumming!~" Hobies shouts as one last thrusts breaks Miles into two

They stare at each other..panting. However..Hobies isn't done, cum seeps out of Miles' hole as Hobie puts it in again.

This is going to be a long 3 days.

THE END!