Chapter 4

( Sorry for the delay )

<🦔><🦔><🦔><🦔><🦔><🦔><🦔><🦔>

Sonic now is currently stuck in a trap created by the Councils that he couldn't escape from. It was round-shaped and it was gripping his hands and legs.

He tried to struggle his way out but it was no use. It was too strong. Without his legs, He can't run away. It was darkness around him.

"Hrrgh!" He groans as he tries to escape. His ear twitched. He face the sound and called out: "Hello? Anyone there?"

A huge light flashed, making the room bright. Sonic shuts his eyes. The quick and bright light affected his eyes causing his eyes to form a tear.

"Anyone has a tissue?" He sniffed. He sees that everything was blurry. His vision wasn't clear but he saw two giant robots and one small yellow walking creature walking toward him.

He guessed that the small yellow one was Nine. "Nine! Thank goodness you're alright!" He smiled, letting out a relieved sigh.

He then saw a pink head walking past him. "Who-.. A-Amy!?" He shouted. "Now we're getting somewhere!" His body jumps. "Could you help bust us out of here? Got a key?" He smiled excitingly.

"Negative. My identification is Rusty Rose." Rose starts typing on the keypad. Sonic's vision starts to clear up. He saw 'Amy', a full-on robot. "Oh Amy, not you too.." Sonic's ear flops down and his expression changes.

"Rusty Rose. Cease talking." Rose repeated and showed him a stop sign with her hand. "We need all the energy after running a test" She dully spoke. "Urgh Amy, you know I don't do well on tests. Sonic grunts.

Suddenly you appear behind the door. Walking forward with a few people walking behind you. Rose turn to the door and welcomed the Council in.

"Meet the Chaos Councils" Rusty Rose emotionless welcomed what we all called the oh-so-powerful Chaos Council. They looked like to be sitting on a hover-chair.

Sonic's mouth opens as he saw you. Why are you with them? You're supposed to be on his side! So was Amy.

Rusty Rose starts to introduce the members of the Councils. Sonic didn't bother focusing on them, but instead, he focused on you.

You looked extremely serious. You had your hands at the back and stood in a straight body position.

Sonic knew he had to do something about it.

As Rose finished, Sonic rolls his eyes. "Hey!" Mr. Dr. Eggman yelled. They took the guess that Sonic has no interest in them nor knows who they are. They all got offended.

"Do you not know who we are?" Dr. Deep spoke.

"We're famous." Dr. doesn't flip his hair which just falls back to its original place.

"We, are the Chaos Council!" Eggman proudly introduces.

"The Chaos Council? It looks like an Eggman family reunion! Since when did you call for reinforcement Eggy!?" He shouted, leaning forward. "We are not a family!" Eggman shouted, clearly annoyed.

"He doesn't look like he has any potential" Dr. Deep placed his finger on his chin, making it look like he was thinking.

"Oh, you want to wanna test me? Bet." He smirks at the end of his sentence. "You got some nerves to mess with us, you.. blue menace!" Dr. Done it pointed at him with his stick.

Sonic groans. "Help me out here Y/nn!!" He shouts out for your name. You looked at him and just casually ignore his request.

The Councils didn't bother suspecting about how he knew your name. They are just angry about how rude Sonic was to them.