Chapter 11

-🦔-

VERSE #2

I barely think this is like New Yoke. It's mostly looks like greenhills but.. Without hills? Just tall dry leafless trees and a thick green jungle underneath.

Sonic just fell off from a portal and landed on his front body. That must've hurt, A LOT. I must admit.

"Who are you?" A gentle voice spoke. Sonic looks up sees another verse of you, holding a dull spear and pointing it at him.

Sonic's eyes widen. "Y/n! Oh, How glad am I to see you here! You look.. Different! It's a good different! Of course and where are we?" The blue hedgehog pushes his legs up and stood up. He then looks around him, trying to understand where he currently at.

You went silent. Why was he asking so many questions? You begin to study his looks. Blue skin, quils and wearing gloves that suspiciously has a metal object on the middle and a pair of shoes that were also lighting upm

"You're not from here.. Are you?" You took a guess, slightly nudging his body with your spear. "Woah, easy there with the spear!" He raises his hands up, taking a few steps back.

He didn't answer your question. So you decided to change the subject. "What's your name?" You asked, lifting your spear away from him and stood it beside you.

"You don't remember me?" Sonic's ears flops. "Remember you? I have never even met you!" You spoke, slightly shouting in confusion. "I'm Y/n by the way." You introduce yourself. 

"Sonic." He smiles.

Sonic then raises an eyebrow, putting his hands down. "OHHHH! So you aren't you! But here, not New Yoke!" Sonic begins to spit out what he understands about the situation, leaving you in absolute confusion.

"So you are another you but in another verse!" Sonic smiles as he finally understood the current situation. You were just mouth open, clearly not understanding a single thing what he just explained.

You then shook your head. You grab his hand and started walking. Sonic flinches at your action.

"Where are you taking me?" Sonic asked.

"To my crews." You dully reply.

"Your.. Crews?" Sonic questions again.

"Do you ever stop talking?" You growl, looking back at him.

"No" Sonic smiles wickedly. Clearly enjoying himself.

You rolled your eyes and groaned.

Sonic finds it absolutely fun when it comes to teasing or joking with you.

"If you don't stop, I might turn you into cat soup!" You growl, threatening Sonic.

"I-I'm an innocent hedgehog!"He corrects you. You let out a small curious 'hmp'.

Sonic scoffed and just simply bopped your nose causing you to flinch and cover your nose. "HEY!" You shout. Sonic shrugs and giggles.

"Do that one more time and I will-"

You two then heard screaming. You both look up and saw people being flinged from below. You sighed, you knew they failed to gather food again.

"Who are those?" Sonic asked, as his eyes follow the direction the falling people. "It must be my crews. C'mon on!" You shout as you start running, pulling Sonic's hand.

- 🦔 -

Sonic sees your 'crews'. As he study how they look, he notice It was actually Tails, Rouge Biggie and Knuckles! It seems like YOUR the leader in this verse. 

"You're the leader?!" Sonic shouts. You ignore what he said,  tired of his speech of nonsense. 

"Are you alright?" You ask, letting go of Sonic's hand and rushing to Tails. Tails just let out small whimpers. You kneel down to his height. "Oh you poor little mangey.." You sob and gave.. Mangey?! A hug.

"Wait, wait wait... Mangey?!" Sonic shouts. You and Mangey looked at him. The small yellow gremlin starts hissing and growling as he saw Sonic's presence. Sonic gulps and took a few steps back.

Mangey was another version of Tails. But, he doesn't look like he thinks like Tails. He looks more like a.. Mangey! He wasn't wearing much clothes but he had leaf-ed (?) gloves and he had orange marks around his body. 

"Easy there Mangey" You strock his head. Mangey then calms down and snuggle behind you causing you to giggle. A figure walks behind you. "Who is this blue cat?" The figure spoke. You look behind to see who.

"Oh, Prim! Meet Sonic" You stood up and lay out your and, pointing at Sonic. 

Prim has dark green eyeliners and you couldn't help but to admire it. Even though its probably fake, it makes her look cool. She was wearing a bunch of leaves around her chest and hand and some actual clothes to cover her body. It was brown and looked old but it fits her. 

"Sonic the Hedgehog" Sonic recalls. He then notice what you just said.

"Wait, PRIM?! That's way different from Rouge, or Rebel!" He shouts, leaving you extremely confused again. "Rouge? Rebel? Can you please stop talking nonsense? It's starting to hurt my brain?" Gnarly Knuckles walks up in front and pointed his fist in front of Sonic and growls.

"Gnarly, Stop." You demand. Sonic was once again dumbfounded with the names.

Gnarly Knuckles. He does look like Knuckles but more.. Feral? Must because he's hungry. He was still wearing his big white gloves but his spikes were looking old and mixed color green with pink? Probably a verse thing. He wasn't wearing anything but a leaf hat and a necklace. 

"He doesn't look friendly.." Gnarly Knuckles squint his eyes. Just then you heard a grumbling. You all turn to the sound and saw it came from a big purple creature.

"Sorry, that was me." Hangry chuckles, tapping his stomach.

Everyone turn back their attention to Sonic. "Now, now Gnarly.." You try to calm him down. You slowly approach him. 

"Maybe god has sent us food!" Gnarly Knuckles smirks. Sonic's eyes widen. "W-wait Wait! I'm not food?!" He shrieks as he took a few steps back.

"Attack!" Gnarly Knuckles shouts.

Sonic sighs. "Oh boy, not again.."

( 1034 words )

- 🦔 - 

( I apologize for the typo and grammar mistakes) 

A little quick A/n : 

I won't be able to update much😔

Due to my parents and lack of time and internet. 

I'll be writing in notes and paste them here. I apologize for the delay 💀

 I apologize for the delay 💀