Chapter 7

Whatsup babajis im back 

-🦔-

It was no used.

You're blocked. There was so much escape. Unless, if there was something to distract them.

You raise up your dominant arm to shield Sonic. Eggman raises his eyebrow. He leans back in his seat while his fingers are touching each other. "Why are you choosing to help this blue menace?" He asks.

"His name is Sonic and HE is my friend and HE doesn't lie to me." You shout. Sonic looks at you and his eyes sparkles. He smiles and prepares himself for any incoming attacks.

"Oh, how sweet of you." Eggman pouts his mouth and mocks at you. Your body filled with rage. You growl at him, backing away.

All of a sudden, a vent door fell from above. The vent shield fell on top of the power absorber, causing the machine to duck before it started swarming around the room. A red echidna with a giant fist lands on the ground and a white female bat swoops down getting everyone's attention.

A distraction!

You took this chance to swoop Sonic away and leap over the robots who were surrounding you. The Council turn back to look at you but you were no longer there. "Fiflfy Rebels!! Get them!" He screams, ordering his robots to get you and the intruders. Rose nodded and went to attack the intruders.

You then drop down Sonic at a corner. "I assume you run fast, but does that mean you know how to fight?" You ask, not looking at him. Instead, look at the scene happening in front of you.

Sonic looks at you and stood in his fighting position. "Know how to fight? I do that for a living!" He beams as he ducks over the upcoming laser. A door slide opens, revealing marching robots. They detect you and Sonic as intruders or enemies so they charge into you and Sonic.

You step your dominant foot in front, causing the other leg to push on the floor making a small squeak sound. You were going to charge into them but Sonic did it before you and bowled into the Robots knocking them over like bowling pins.

He winks at you and salutes from his forehead to the air. You let out a small amused 'huh' and went to help the echidna and bat. They seemed to be having no trouble taking down the robots until Rusty Rose jumped into the fight.

You grabbed Rose by the wrist and threw her aside, causing her head to smash against the wall. She quickly got back onto her feet and charge into you. Her fist was in front so you had to block them, as a result of her strength and speed, making you slide backward. You grunt as you try to push her back. You managed to but were tackled down by her as soon as she stops pushing you.

There was a laser incoming, but you were blocked by Rose choking you on the floor. The laser went past both of you safely.

She was choking you down. You gasp for air and look down. You look for an opening, and that is where you saw an opportunity. You kicked upwards into her metal stomach and land on your feet while she flies through the air.

Nine begins to charge into her while she was flying. He landed a hard punch on her face making her smash into a wall. It looks like Nine managed to escape from the handcuffs and he knew how to turn off the settings on his handcuffs.

You noticed Nine, who was looking at you so you gave him a thumbs up only to be replied with an annoyed rolled eyes. You brush his action off you, he isn't your enemy. The Councils are.

Speaking of the Councils, they were looking terrified as they saw their robots being destroyed within a second. They also were ducking down by the spinning laser going around. You clench your fist. You charge into them.

The things they told you to do for them,

The way they took your parents,

The way they lied to you about everything.

They will pay for their actions.

You were about to land a punch on Dr. Don't but were blocked by Rose's arm. She stretched out her arms to grab your wrist. You growled and shook her hand off, harshly. You looked back at the Councils who were speedy hovering backward, they were escaping! Causing by your action, all of them were in fear.

You swore to yourself. As they disappeared from the fight, more robots came. You shook your failure of getting revenge and focus back on the fight. The laser did its job and destroyed the incoming robots.

While everyone was fighting, Nine thought of something. Rusty Rose was incredibly strong. He runs up to the keypad and searches for Rose's system management file and opens it.

He figures that if Rusty Rose was on their side, they won't have to worry about her. So he quickly tries to hack into her system.

"Sonic! Could you distract Rusty Rose for me?" He shouts, getting Sonic's attention. Sonic smashed into one of the robots before looking at Nine and catching what he just told him.

"You got it, buddy!" He winks. Sonic begins to search for Rose. He then saw her having a combat with the white bat.

-🦔-

"Woah, you are fast" The white bat yelps as she dodges Rose's stretched arm. Rusty Rose keeps quiet and pulls back her arm. Rose crouches down, charging power onto her legs, and jumps on the white bat. "WOah HEy!" She struggles. She tries getting Rose off her but her grip on his shoulder was too strong. In results, the bat slowly flaps down because of the weight she's holding in the air.

Sonic's eyes widen as he saw that Rusty Rose was about to rip the white bat's wings off. Sonic charges up and turns into a ball. He then hits Rose, causing her to land on the floor.

The white bat flew down and landed also. She wipes the 'dust' off her shoulder. "Thanks" She thanked Sonic before flying back up. Sonic smiles and reply: "No problem" before ducking once again to the incoming laser.

Rose saw Nine. She didn't think and charged at him. "Nine! Look out!" Sonic yells. Nine didn't hear but luckily he was saved by the red edchina punching her from the side.

(Yall are literally just bullying Rose right now. Fr )

Meanwhile, back with Nine, he was busy trying to hack over Rusty Rose's settings. You saw him, and thought he was off guard after you punched a robot that fell into bits.

There was a robot, behind him. You wanted to help him out but before you could, Nine's mechanical Tails got the work done. The tails simply just push the robot into the incoming laser. You nodded. Knowing that he can easily protect himself.

While you all were destroying the robots and distracting Rusty Rose, Nine was taking a little bit too long.

Rebel was knocked out by Rusty Rose. She hit herself against the wall and drops into the floor. Knucks notices and he charges into Rose while letting out a war cry.

He was also knocked out by her. Rusty dodges his punch and grabbed him by his back hair and throws him to the wall causing a loud bump sound.

Now it was your turn to charge in. Rose stares at you while you figure out a plan. She seems to predict your moves. You crouch a little, charging the strength on your feet to launch into Rusty Rose.

You put your dominant fist in front of you as you charge into her. She shields herself with her arms, preparing for the attack. But instead, right in front of her, you teleport behind and punched her back, causing her to wobble in front.

She turns her head 180° to you and the body. You clinch on your fist as a small grin grows on your face. She pulls you in and starts throwing punches in your face.

You back away from her action but only to be hit upwards by her and float high in the air. Rose jumps and punches you into the wall. You let out a small groan before you fall onto the ground.

Sonic was the last one to defeat Rusty Rose. He takes a few steps backward as Rose approach him. "C'mon Ames! You don't have to do this!" Sonic pleads, putting his hand in front of him.

Rose keeps quiet and continues to walk forward. "I don't want to hit you, Amy.." Sonic begs. His ears slowly began to flop down.

( 1444 words )

-🦔-