Chapter 6

Oh look I updated 😧

-🦔-

Sonic begins to explain to you everything including how he got here and how he knows you and everyone else in full detail. He also explains about the Chaos Councils were bad people. You find his speech so interesting yet sound so unrealistic. Another world? Dimension? Verse? You couldn't tell. You focus on his explanation and nod every minute. 

"And you, Y/n! You were like my partner in crime!.. Not literally though, since we both protect the world instead of destroying it" He beams. Your eyes widen, you? A partner in crime? With him? 

"I can't find the opposite word for 'crime' in my system." You pointed it out. "Y'know what I mean! Like.. Like.." Sonic struggles to find a word to explain. "Friends?" You guessed. He looks at you and smiles. "Yes yes! Exactly like that!" He jumps.

Then you both heard a loud groan. You both turn to the sound coming from and it was Nine. It seems like he just woke up. Sonic smiles widely and ran up to him. "Oh, Tails!" Sonic embraces him. Nine was shocked at first but then pushes him away while reminding him that his name is 'Nine' NOT Tails. 

Sonic awkwardly chuckles and nodded. "Sorry about that buddy." He awkwardly smiles. Nine rolls his eyes and sees you, sitting down. He got surprised and then jumps off the bed and pointed a gun at you. You didn't bother to move since you could just reflect his shot at in any time. Before Nine pulled the trigger, Sonic stood in front of him and stops him.

"WOAH WOAH Woah! Nine, This is Y/n. And Y/n is a friend. FRIIIIIEEEND" He explains and made the letter 'D' in friend sound like 'deh'. Nine pulls his gun away and rolls his eyes. "I know what friend mean, you don't have to spell it out." He grunts.

You stare at Nine. "But it seems you have.. none." You smirked at him. Nine was insulted. He was about to charge into you but once again was blocked by Sonic. "Woah HEY! No fighting among friends!" He warns. You silently scoffed and Nine let out a small 'tch'. 

Then soon, you heard footsteps coming in. You stood up and warn the blue hedgehog and the yellow fox. "Quick, play dead." You said in a forcing tone. "What why?" Sonic looks at you confused. "Now!" You shove them onto their bed and you fixed your position. 

You stood in a butler stand, hands at the back and feet slightly apart from each other. Rusty Rose enters the room and sees you standing while the two hostages are still unconscious. Well, that's what she thinks. 

She then reminds you that it's almost dinner time for the Councils. You nodded and let her leave the room. Just when you thought it was clear, Sonic and Nine were dragged out of the room in result making you jump. 

Nine was handcuffed again and Sonic was dragged back into the trap he was stuck in before. You walk fast near Rose. You whisper to her asking what happened. She just dully replied saying that The Chaos Council couldn't wait no more. Your ears flopped down for just a second before you got back into your position.

Sonic woke up as he felt a strong grip on his hands and feet. He sees that he was back where he was before and he pouts. 'Not here again..' He sighed to himself. Nine just stayed in character and just listens. 

"Had a good rest, hedgehog?" Dr. Eggman questions. "Uh, it would have been better if you didn't disturb my beauty sleep!" He shouts, leaning forward. "Oh, you don't want to test me Hedgehog!" He yells at Sonic. 

"Didn't you see the explosion I caused which made ALL of you faint?" He smirked. Eggman was going to fight back until Dr. Don't speak. "Enough with the chitchat, let's get it done." Dr. Don't interrupt them and clicks on the button on his Ipad/Nintendo, in a result pulling out a big giant machine that appears from the ceiling.