The Plan

Mario woke up to a familiar scream. "LUIGI!!! BRO ARE YOU OK?!?!" mario shouted out to his brother but now answer. mario jumped out of be and rushed to luigis room and flung the door wide open. "LUI-" mario looked down onto the ground and saw luigi lying face flat on the floor. "h-heyyy bro... mind helping me up.. haha..." luigi said in a nurvous tone. "how clumsy can you get..." mario reached down and pulled luigi up so he was standing straight. "what time is it?" luigi ground looking around the room searching for his clock. "its 5 am bro... lets start the day since were both awake" mario chuckled patting his brother on the back. mario walkied his way back to his room leaving luigi on his own. luigi walked to his colset and grabbed his usual clothing. his blue overalls and his green jumper. he waked over to the bathroom and put his clothes on, brushed his teeth and put brushed his hair. "luigi i just got a call from the princesses kingdom saying bowser has kidnapped her once again" "alright bro..." luigi HATED.. no... DISPISED it when he had to go help save the princess. it was always a long and tiring jurney to bowsers castle. then fighting bowser himself to get to the princess. then after.. the princess would praise mario for saving her and shower him in kisses. then only to walk back to the kingdom and stand around getting shoved and pushed out of the way just because the toads wanted to get to mario. luigi didnt even get noticed. even if he had a knife in his chest the toads would still trample on his body to get to mario and praise him. luigi finished combing his hair, slid on his shoes and put on his hat and off those to went yet again to bowsers castle.

"well well look who it is... mario and the green Stache boy...finally showed up have we..?" "shut it bowser!! im gonna kick your a-" luigi gave mario a nudge to stop him from saying such foul language Infront of the princess. "haha cant even hanle a little bad word green stache..?" "sh-shut it bowser!" bowser growled and started walking towards luigi looking him dead in the eye. the sound of his footsteps echoed through the room. luigi hated this part. he knew he had to fight while his brother was freeing the princess. it made him feel like a shield. bowser grabbed luigi by the throught and threw him against the wall. mario jumped up and landed on bowsers head making bowser fall the the ground. mario quickly ran to the cage where bowser was keeping the princess and tried unlocking the cage while he had the chance. meanwhile luigi was stuck trying to fight bowser. he was punching, kicking and even slapping bowser to buy enough time to let mario get the princess out of the cage. this wasnt new to them. bowser would fall and give up. mario luigi and the princess would leave the castle the princess would praise mario drown him in kisses blah blah blah you know the rest... they finally finished saving the princess and started there jurney home. "thankyou again mario for saving me! you are truely my one and only hero." even though luigi had heared these words many times, it still felt painful. "its not a problem princess! i would move the earth for you!!" luigi rolled his eyes wondering when this walk was going to end..

they finally made it back to mushroom kingdom and everyone was surrounding mario. luigi decided to take a walk home since he had nothing else to do until a familiar voice was heared calling his name behind him. it was daisy! "luigi!!! hii!!! umm i wanted to ask you... do you wanna go out on a date.. now.. if you have nothing to do?" "ofc i can!! its not like im getting noticed by anyone else" luigi chuckled. daisy brought luigi over to a little café in her kingdom and sat down. "luigi... we need to talk..." "oh ok! whats up?" luigi could see daisy looked anxious. "listen... luigi... i think we should break up...." "w-what... why?!?! is it me have i done something wrong?!?! said anything wrong??" "your not around me... your always with your borther... its quite annoying..." "hes my brother... what do you expect..." luigis voice started to raise. "luigi i dont care!!! im your girlfriend.. your brother is always with his girlfriend." " YES BECUASE SHES ALWAYS GETTING KIDNAPPED BY BOWSER! ITS NOT LIKE I HAVE A CHOICE!" "keep your voice down your causing a scene" "OH IM SORRY! I DONT WANT TO RUIN YOUR REPUTATION.. PLEASE FORGIVE ME YOUR MAGISTY WHILE I SHUT MY FAT GOD" "luigi shut it!!! ya know i thought youd handle this responsibly but your acting like a child... maybe you are... no wonder people dont know you... your to annoying to want to get to know.." daisy got up and walked out of the café. luigi just sat there with his eyes full of tears looking around at the pople in the cafe staring at him in discussed some whispering about what happened and how much of a jerk he is. luigi ran out of the cafe all the way home and ran straight to his room and cried.

the next morning, mario woke luigi up early "luigi cmon get up! we have to go to the princesses castle... we have been told to meet her there." "w-what oh... ok.... ill get dressed then we can go..." once they arrived at mushroom kingdom, they were greeted and was guided to the princess. "ah mario, luigi! hello! we have to talk to you." "ofc princess... what is it?" " we have found out bowser is going to try kidnap me tonight at midnight... and we have a plan.." mario stood clenching his fists in anger of bowser wanting to kidnap the princess once again. "we have decided that we need a fake princess a decoy if youd like..." said a voice comingf from behind the princess. "ah toadsworth... what a suprise..." mario smiled "but who would be the decoy?" "well... it would have to be one of you two..." mario and luigi stood there speachless. they just stared at toadsworth in shock. "we have thought about it and we think... it sould be you luigi... you have the body the hight and well.. no offence but... the perfect pitch.." "WHAT?!?! ME?!?! THERES GOTTA BE SOME OTHER WAY!!"toadsworth shook his head. "cmon luigi... we must get you prepared for the arrival of bowser..." luigi looked at mario in shock. "hes right bro... you are perfect for it... please... for me?" luigi just stared at mario in shock while some of the guards were leading him into a different room. (why... why me.... am i that femanine looking?)