Bowsers Plan

Luigi ran and ran as fast as he could. he couldnt stop thinking of what bowser had said. his bottom lip was shaking and he was trembling. the amount of times he fell over was unbelievable. he finally arrived at mushroom kingdom and ran into peaches throne room. "P-PRINCESS!" luigi shouted spotting peach walking out of the room. "L-LUIGI?!?! OH MY GOSH YOU OK!!! IM SO HAPPY YOUR BACK!" peach said running over to luigi giving him a big hug. "w-wheres mario?" peach pulled out of the hug and stared at luigi with a depressing look. "m-mario... hes in h-hospital...." luigi couldnt help but drop to his knees and cry even more. "i-is he o-o-ok...?" "hes awake now if thats what your asking.." luigi shot back up onto his feet and gave the princess one last hug before he ran out of the castle and into the hospital. 

"MARIO!!!" luigi said flinging the door open. he rushing beside where mario was and sat down on a chair. "l-luii-gi... i-im so s-s-sorry i cou-couldnt come resc-cue you..." mario said in a soft tone. mario started to tear up at the sight of his brother. "i-im so happ-y you-your o-k...." luigi gently held marios hand still crying from before. luigi has never seen mario in this state before... it almost made him feel guilty about what he was going to do to him... 

a month later, mario woke up with a smile on his face. he had just gotten back from the hospital and had finally slept in his own bed. "MARIO!!! BREAKFAST!!!" mario sat up slowly sat up on his bed, put his slippers on and limped out of his room. he sat down on the sofa while luigi placed his breakfast on the coffee table in front of mario.   "oh yeah i forgot to tell you!!! me and peach are going on a date later on today! will you be able to stay in the house just incase bowser is spotted near?" mario asked luigi. luigi knew that this date would have to be the time to ruin this relationship... unfortunately.. "of course i will bro..." luigi said trying not to make eye contact with mario. he was filled with guilt.. it hurt him to know he was going to do this to his brother... it hurt like he had a parasite inside his heart.   later on that day luigi helped mario pick out an outfit for marios date with the princess. they both decided that a red button up shirt and black pants were perfect. mario set off to his date and luigi walked into his room and sighed. *i have to do this... im.. so sorry mario* luigi walked over to his closet and put a discuise on. a dark teal hoodie with grey jogger pants and a green cap. he lowered the cap so his face was covered enough. then.. he set off.

when he arrived he saw bowser in the bush outside. bowser spotted luigi and gave him a menacing smile. luigi gulped and walked in the restaurant. he saw mario and the princess by the window in the corner. "im just going to get us a drink princess.." mario said waving to peach walking over to the punch bowl. luigi quickly walked over to the punch bowl aswell. as mario arrived to the table, luigi nudged the tabke enough to spill all over marios top. "hey!!! watch it!!" mario said trying to wipe away the water as much as he can. mario turned around and started to look at all the other drinks he could have. luigi then walked over to near where mario and peaches table was. he watched as mario grabbed two drinks. mario started walking over to peach with an awkward smile. luigi found an empty bottle on the floor and picked it up. he looked over at bowser who was just outside the window. he knew what bowser wanted him to do. he rolled the bottle to towards where mario was stepping mario then slipped on the bottle and fell bashing his head on the floor. luigi just stared at mario in shock as mario started to tremble. he couldnt believe he just made his badly injured brother fall onto a hard marble floor. luigi looked over at peach and bowser. he could see bowser on one knee with flowers in his hands. "princess... please.. give me a chance! i love you! besides i can treat you way better than that scruff bag on the floor over there..." bowser said smirking a little. peach looked over at mario in shock. "oh no... mario are you ok?!?!" peach exclaimed mario sat up slowly and stared at peach. then... at luigi. luigi couldnt move. he just stood there staring at mario. "l-luigiu?!?! why are you here? wait... did you...?" bowser let out another smirk. peach then slapped bowser and ran over to mario helping him up. "well talk about this later.." mario said with an angered tone. "b-but-" "NO!!! WE. WILL. TALK. ABOUT. THIS. LATER." mario said raising his voice. luigi just stared at mario in tears as both mario and peach walked out. luigi stood the looking around him as he saw EVERYONE in the restaurant was staring at him. luigi ran out as fast as he could. he ran and ran to his spot in the woods. the spot where he goes for all his troubles to go. the spot that he thought.. no one else knew about. untill......

CLIFFHANGER BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII