The Plan Succeeded

Once luigi was dressed in peaches dress, wig and crown, he was brought to the thrown room. "hey luigi.. how you doing bro?!" "im... nurvous.... do i have to do this..." mario looked at luigi with sympothy. "dont worry bro... its nearly time... oh.. here.. wear this mask.. it will cover your moustache." mario said with a chuckle. as mario walked to the others, he could hear snickering comeing from the others. he was wondering if this was just a setup until.. a loud crash came from the walls. bowser had knocked the walls down. the koopa guards grabbed luigi and dragged him all the way out. luigi was staring at his unconscious brother on the ground. "MARIO!!" luigi was crying his eyes out. it was like a waterfall. soon enough luigi was flung into a cage. "careful with the princess.. hello darling... nice to see you again"  luigi stared in terror as bowser stood infront of him drooling. "well... lets get you home..." bowser growled and slammed the cage door shut. 

as they arrived at the castle, luigi was picked up and dragged all the way to the dungeon and thrown on his bed. "a bit heavy this time peachy... put on a few pounds have we haha" one of the guards chuckled at his own sence of humour. the second guard kicked the first guard and off they went locking the door of the dungeon luigi was trapped in. "god this is..... weird... why does peach hate this? its so.... pink.... im not saying i hate it.. but.. im not loving it either...." luigi sighed and sat up on the bed. *god this bed is comfier than mine... im almost jealous* luigi shot up to the sound of heavy footsteps coming towards the room. it was non other than bowser. "hello my dear... how do you like the room? i made sure it was nice and pink.. just how you like it..." bowser said with a soft grin. it was almost.. comforting... he was actually nice.. he made sure peach was comfortable and.. well.. made sure she felt like home. "i-its fine..." luigi said in his best peach impression. "hm... why do you have that mask on..? i cant see your beautiful face.." bowser said lifting luigis head up trying to make him face bowser. "i-im uhh... im sick... haha.... i dont wanna get anyone else... ill.." luigi said trying not to make eye contact with bowser. "hm... well you do look a bit pale... and your voice is a bit off... hey... your eyes are a different shade..." "w-what no... no there not!!" luigi started to worry that he was going to get caught already. "hm... guess its the lighting... well... i mean... they are more beautiful than normal now anyways.." omg... was bowser... complimenting luigi?!?! luigi was not used to this at ALL! he doesnt remember the last time he got a compliment from ANYONE! "y-you think- wait... no.. i cant fall for this... why do you always kidnap me? why cant you just leave pea- i mean.. leave me alone with mario?!?!" bowser tilted his head in confusion... "kidnap?? no you have it wrong princess.. im saving you!!! i give you all the affection you could ever need and want.. yet that dirty old plumber gives you no affection at all... why does he get to have you" luigi could see bowser was getting more and more angry by the second.. "why does that STUPID PLUMBER RUIN EVERYTHING?!?!?" bowser punched the wall making the room shake. "i-if your going to throw a tantrum.. th-then get out..." luigis eyes started filling up in tears worried that bowser would hurt him. "im sorry princess.. ill get out..." bowser left luigi alone locked in his room. luigi could hear bowser grumbling about how he messed up once again.. he almost felt sorry for bowser. *mario should be here soon... hopefully...* luigi curled up on his bed and cried.

----------------------------------------------------------

"toadsworth... how is he.."

"hes... well... getting better... hopefully he'll be ready to go soon..."

"how long do you think he'll have to stay here?"

"atleast... 4 weeks.."

"toadsworth... a word with you..."

"what is it?"

"its about... waluigi... hes.. dying..."