Exposed (Part 1)

The next morning, luigi got up out of the bright pink bed and dragged himself to the shower. he felt so relieved to finally get out of that dress. he turned on the shower and started to wash his hair. "princess.. wake up my dear.. breakfast is almost ready.." bowser shouted from outside his room. *omg no... bowser is right outside and im fully naked... hes going to find out if he walks in!!!* "o-one second!!! im in the shower!!" luigi shouted rushing to wash himself. "ok princess ill wait out here." oh no... luigi was rushing around the bathroom trying to dry himself off and get his wig on at the same time. as he was finally dressed he realised he had something missing... it was his mask. *shoot where is it WHERE IS IT!!!* luigi rummaged around the bathroom frantically searching for the mask. "are you ok in there?" "IM FINE JUST ONE SECOND!!!" not even one full day and he cant find his mask. "there it is!" luigi quickly grabbed the mask and put it on. luigi walked out the bathroom and saw bowser standing right infront of the door to the room. "ah.. princess... i didnt think you would still be in your dress.... there is a wardrobe you know..." so thats where peach was getting all her fancy new clothes.. bowser spoils her!! luigi was so surprised that she wasnt dating bowser. "w-well i wasnt going to walk out of the room naked while i knew you were here..." bowser chuckled as he handed a plate of pancakes to luigi. "enjoy princess" bowser walked out of the room locking the door behind him. luigi sat the plate down on the bed, walked over to the wardrobe and picked out the comfiest thing he could find.

wario was crying on his bed as his brother was in the hospital fighting for his life. suddenly there was a knock on the door. "c-come in.." wario said wiping away his tears. "wario... how are you feeling.. i heard about waluigi and thought id pay you a visit..." peach said sitting down next to wario rubbing his back as comfort. "i- i guess i never thought id react this way... i mean.. i did but i never thought id cry this much... h-how is he anyway?" wario asked peach with worry. his eyes started to fill with tears again. "hes getting better... anyways... i wanted to ask... what happened..?" wario stared at peach and sighed. "well... me and waluigi were having a little... arguement... and he left.. left the house and well.. outside of the house.... i saw someone go upto him.. start to talk to him and then.. stab him... multiple times." "could you see who stabbed him?" "...no..."

"princess!" luigi shot up from his bead. he had finished his pancakes and got dressed already. "y-yea?" bowser walked into the room with a bright smile on his face. "i have amazing news!" "oh... well.. what is it?" luigi said with worry. he didnt know why he was worried he just... was.... "well theres going to be a firework show tonight and me you and my children well.... our children are going!" was he... asking luigi on a date? who knew bowser could be so romantic! and for some reason... this made luigi..... blush... was this the start of... a crush? "i- id love to.. but arnt you worried i might run away?" "you wont get far princess... you and i both know that" bowser said with a growl of anger. the only question luigi had left was.... why does he love peach after all the rejection and all the beatings of him and his brother... why...?

Writers note:

im sorry this one was a short one... its late for me and i want to do a part 2 to add to the suspence... thankyou for all for reading these and thankyou for the support.... this is my first story and i find it hard to finish writing/reading a book... ive done well and thankyou for being patient. im sorry if im not posting these chapters enough. happy new year (its the 2nd of jan 2023 for me) again... thankyou all!