Exposed (part 2)

As luigi sat in his bed, he thought of why bowser would still be attracted to peach. was it her kindness, her loyalness, her hair, her face, her body. luigi started to cringe at the thought of her. he started to feel sick at the thought of bowser liking peach. then.. he started to think of bowser.. he started to blush at the thought of him.. his smile, his face, his kindness, his... packs... his....... muscles... luigi started to feel this tingly feeling around his... 'private spot..' and a warm wave come over him. suddenly the door flew open. "hello princess!!! ive got you some food.." luigi just stared at bowser and gave a light smile. "are you ok princess? you look bothered..." "a-ah yes i umm.. im fine haha" luigi said trying to cover his... hard 'private spot'  bowser gave out a light chuckle. he sat down next to luigi and put his hand on luigis. he puthis other hand under luigis chin tilting making luigi face to face with bowser. luigis eyes met bowsers. bowser lookeed at luigis mask. luigi started to panic as bowser reached to take his mask off. "N-NO!!!!" bowser stared at luigi in confusion. "wha-what i was ment to say was... im still sick... i dont want to get you sick as well" "im sure its fine" bowser suddenly rips the mask off making luigi flinch and cover his face.  but...unfortunately  bowser saw luigis face in time to notice that he wasnt peach... *oh no... no no no no no NO NO NO!!!" luigis mind faced and his eyes started to blur. "l-luigi?!?! it was... it was you" bowser stood up and grabbed luigis arm pulling him up off his feet into the air. "WHAT THE FVCK?!?!" luigi started to cry in fear. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?! WHERES THE PRINCESS... I CANT BELIEVE YOU- you... you..." bowser let go of luigi and started to tear up. " stay here greenie... ill get my guards to... get you some clothes..." 

after a while, luigi was dressed into some green clothes. a green shirt with black pants. *well... i have to admit... he has good taste* luigi let out a light chuckle. suddenly bowser flung the door open. his eyes looked all swollen from all his crying. "listen... i have a deal i wanna make..." "What is it..." luigi sat down with his heart beating 100 mph from all the fear building up inside of him. "ill let you go... if you do something for me..." luigi looked confused. his fear started to go down a bit. "what is it...?" "i want you to break your brother and the princess up... so then i can show peach how much better i can be." luigis heart dropped. "W-WHAT I-I-I CANT DO THAT?!?! HES MY BROTHE-" before luigi could finish his sentence he was grabbed by the neck by bowser. "you will do as i say... or ill have no other choice but to torture you until your heart stops beating" wow what a threat that was. anyways... bowser dropped luigi making him land on his knees " you have two days greenie... TWO months... no more... no less.." luigi was left alone in the room with the door wide open. all luigi could do was sit there and sob. 

peach ran into the room where mario was. "oh mario... im so sorry... this is all my fault... its my fault that you were crushed by that wall.... its my fault that waluigi is dying... its all my f-fault" peach fell to her knees in tears. "i-its not y-you-your fault princess..." mario said whispering to peach with a smile on his face. "M-MARIO?!?! OMG MARIO YOUR AWAKE!!!" peach shot up and gave mario a BIGGGGG hug. "princess... as much as i love you and your hugs... im in a bit of pain..." "o-oh right haha... i-ill go get toadsworth and tell him your awake..." peach said with a light chuckle. "r-right..." mario sighed as he layed there in that empty room.

---------------------------------------------

"so.... you did the job?"

"yeah... i still dont get why you need waluigi dead to do this.."

"BECAUSE... hell get in my way... make sure you dont do the same.."

"i wont jeez.... wait why are you asking me if the jobs done... you already heared that hes in hospital!!"

"yes but if you did this right... he should be dead soon enough... and if hes not.... then it will be you in a coffin instead...do you understand....?"

"y-yes sir... i understand.... im still getting paid right?"

"of course you are!!! ill give you your money when hes pronounced dead..."

"fine... see you around W"

"see you around TW"