Tonight's meeting

After dinner, I help my mom do the dishes as usual.While mom is making bubbles in the sink, I ask
" Mom. Do you think I'm pretty?"
My mom pauses and look at me with a smile. It reminds me when she tries to cheer dad up when he looses his job.
" Honey. You are the prettiest teenage girl I see. You are special.", my mom says, encouraging me. She goes back with the dishes. I think about the boy in my dream again and make some unexpected theories about why he appears in my dream. Maybe he wants a revenge? Maybe I'm too pretty? Nah. Back and forth, I'm just complimenting myself.
After dishes, mom and dad sit on their comfy couch and watch one of their favourite shows. They call it a DATE time . I go and kiss them good-night which makes me feel younger. Before I head upstairs, I look back to my parents and show how much I love them. I see grey hair on my mom's head and more on my dad's head. My tears drop down and I wash it away. I head upstairs to my room. In a sudden, I started having a feeling of weirdness. My heart started beating fast. Then my mind start reminding me of the.....MEETING. I had promise myself to meet the boy tonight. Urr......I have my hand tight together.
After shower, I dry my hair with my yellow towel. Then I sit on the floor with my drawer open. What should I get with me? A bag? Water? Survival kit? I DONT KNOW! I think for a moment and notice I was making myself a fool. What do I even think of ?Going camping in Amazon rainforest? No! I'm going into my DREAM. I give out a loud exhale and go to bed. I turn off my yellow lamp. Before I could shut my eyes, I hope nothing goes wrong. 

*falling down deeply*

I open my eyes.
"Wow!", I shout.
I'm in my DREAM! I can't believe it. I look around . Trees, flowers, clouds were mentally beautiful. It's like paradise. So amazing! I let go my first step like a baby trying to walk for the first time. I walk further, exploring the views here and there until I met a small house with smoke flying in the air from its chimney. The house was very unique, it comes in a very odd shape and it was painted as a bright yellow with white polka dots. It looks kinda old but hard to tell that it is. 

I know that there is someone inside. I knock on the door just to make sure. No one opens.I knock again. Still, no one opens the door. So I make a really stupid decision to open the door. I know something might come out and maybe eat me or something even worse, but there's no other choice. Slowly, I turn the doorknob and tip-toe  inside the room. The cozy warmness fill the house with romantic candles glowing bright on the chandelier. I smile as I sense fresh rose petals flying around the atmosphere.

" Please have a sit", a voice of a person comes from the kitchen echoed.
I turn to see who exactly is there. After knowing who that was, I was in shock. It was the..the.....BOY. Finally, I can take an accurate closer look of him. His face...was BEAUTIFUL. He got a very alluring  light blue eyes with that rosy lips that are so irresistible. He's wearing a black suit and tie like he's ready for a prom. My eyes are wide open, amaze by how he look. I didn't want to go to sit, but I have to. He then head back to the kitchen and comes out with a rose bouquet. He hand it to me slowly with a gentle smile and say,
" You didn't receive my gift yesterday. But today's rose is more redder. Please, make yourself feel like home."
I take the gift with trembles in my hand. I didn't say anything. He look at me with that  blue, glittery eyes  shining gold. My heart beats fast. For a moment, he asks me for a dance. I know I reject him the first time, but not this time. I lend him my right hand and he grabs it with appreciation. I stand up and we move through the tunes of the slow music. One by one, slowly and carefully, trying hard not to get trip by anything. When the dance finish, I try to speak out.
"What's.....what's your..name?", I ask.
He looks at me with a bright smile for a moment. He puts his hand on my cheek, admiring the softness of it. Then he answer, " My name is-"

I vanish.

*falls deeply backwards*

I wake up.
"Beep beep beep", my alarm clock rise. It was 7:00. I look around for a minute, just to know if I'm alive . Everything seems to be normal on me until I feel something in my hand. It is hard and squarely. I look at it. It was a paper fold in quarters. I release it together and I see a picture of a heart. It says " come back again :) " with one rose petal under it.
I make my first smile in the morning.